Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on September 4, 2013
This film is really short (I believe less than 30 minutes)and not as interesting as it could have been. I was hoping for a little more detail on his route, his gear, etc. The scenery was pretty however, and he does offer some insights for hiking/climbing Adams, so I give it 3 stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2012
This beautifully filmed video is like nothing I have ever seen: gorgeous footage of Mt. Adams blanketed in snow, wild and forbidding, from eyes of a solo skier. It is a portrait of a mountain, an adventure film, and an affirmation that one can still find wilderness and solitude in 2012. This is a perfect video to watch on a plane flight from Seattle, and to contemplate our beautiful mountains, up close and personal.