5.0 out of 5 stars Son's of Anarchy-Bad Boy Tee
Published on January 11, 2011 by Jett Black Widow

1.0 out of 5 stars Great item bad presentation
Published on June 23, 2011 by pg

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking good, March 29, 2011
I ordered this shirt for my fiancé's birthday. He wears a large but this shirt I should of ordered in a Xlarge because it was too tight in his shoulders but he still looks good in it. He loved the gift.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's of Anarchy-Bad Boy Tee, January 11, 2011
My husband was ecstatic when he saw this shirt in his hands on Christmas morning. My husband finds this shirt to be very comfortable, and has held its color through many washings. He has received a lot of compliments from other guys wanting to know where he got that shirt! Wish we could find it in black..!!! I encourage those who like to portray that Bad-boy look purchase one of their own.! ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great item bad presentation, June 23, 2011
Bought this t-shirt for a Sons of Anarchy fan. The quality of the print is bad. It is faded looking and does not appear bright. Also, the tshirt when received had a price tag on it of $9.99 but it was sold for $19.99 +shipping charges. When the seller was contacted he said oh it must be a mistake and would not refund the difference. Overall quality of the product is lousy - it looks used and worn out. I would not buy anything from this vendor - newbury comics again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Shirt., October 15, 2012
This shirt arrived within a week and I am stationed onboard Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan. It was everything it was discribed to be. The quality of the shirt and of the graphics were awsome. Thanks guys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like T-shirt, Runs Small, December 21, 2011
This review is from: SONS OF ANARCHY CHARCOAL MENS LONG SLEEVES TEE (Apparel)
Love the show so I think the T-shirt represents it well. I did not read reviews prior to purchasing. I am female, size 8. I bought a M (men's) thinking it would be loose. It is almost snug on me. In fact, wrists are tight and actually bother me. I'm afraid to dry it. Delivery was quick. I just wish I would have purchased a large.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality long sleeve shirt, June 20, 2011
I purchased this shirt for my boyfriend for his birthday. It was a decent price and we love the show, so it was a good choice. I was surprised that the shirt was of quality and the print looked nice, not cheap. My boyfriend liked it a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Love the shirt it was a perfect father's day gift for a super fan of SOA.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, June 15, 2014
The shirt is great! I bought a L so me and my husband could share it. I wear a L and he wears an XL but can wear a L.... after washing and drying it fits like a M/L. Good shirt, just hang dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, Fun, and has Flare, May 19, 2014
as well. I love this shirt and if it wasn't already getting too warm here in Texas, I would still be wearing it. Would like a half dozen more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, May 10, 2014
This was my second purchase of this shirt - first one was too small - return and credit was smooth and quick. Reordered and received new shirt within a couple of days. The SAMCRO fan is happy!

SONS OF ANARCHY CHARCOAL MENS LONG SLEEVES TEE