5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to the New Line from Sony, October 6, 2011
This review is from: SONY Blu-ray Discs BD-R DL 4X, 10 Pack (2011) (Personal Computers)
I have always being a Sony product lover (and will always be) because you really get what it advertised, when Sony says that you can write at 4X you can be confident it will be, also the 50GB is 100% usable which is super important because sometimes cheap medias are not able to take the full space advertised. I will wait a few weeks before order them until prices came down a bit, this always happens, price will drop by 10% to 15% before the year is over...

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge capacity in a single disc, April 10, 2012
I was able to transfer 5 TV series with only one set of 10 blu-rays, it's amazing how many DVDs can be transfer to just one of this discs. It took me about 2 hours to complete each disc, a bit slow in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like all..., January 10, 2012
I love SONY products, especially electronics and blank media, every year they seem to take an step ahead from other competitor. This time FLAWLESS!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go America, June 2, 2012
Love to see a few USA sellers offering these great Japanese products so it is assure that no customs fee will be added to my order and also fewer days to get it. I have use these blu-rays for a while now and always arrived fast and secure.

As far as the discs itself no complain can be notice, top of the top in quality, compatibility and durability. I can't ask for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all the way, May 15, 2012
For the past 2 years the Sony BD-R DL 50GB 4X 2010 have being my partner in crime, the coaster ratio have being below 3% and all disc have worked as expected. Now I saw the introduction of this new hard top printable media and decide to give it a try since the price is even lower than the I used to paid for the older model.

Quality and speed are equal or better, durability is jet to be seems but I do not see any reason why they won't go the distance...

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, March 22, 2012
No complains so far, all as expected. no coaster on the entitle 10 disc set. good quality, price. I will do it again when the time arrives.

SONY Blu-ray Discs BD-R DL 4X, 10 Pack (2011)
$179.99 $47.90