Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size Name: 5 Feet|Color Name: Black|Change

on September 8, 2011
HI, I purchased this for our PS3 and it's to square of a cord. It absolutely won't work. Don't be fooled into this purchase like I was. I'm going to try best buy or some other store that will make sure it's the cord we're looking for
on July 21, 2011
I had purchased a new Sony Playstation 3, PS3 Power Cord AC Cable and it burned my PS3. Very disappointed, never had this happen before, now it's going to cost me more money trying to get the PS3 repaired because it burned the electrical prongs right off.
on May 27, 2011
I did NOT receive a playstation 3 power cord, as the title states. I received what appears to be a playstation 2 VIDEO CABLE. Getting a refund, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
on January 18, 2016
Of course several weeks after I ordered the replacement cord, I found the original! Never fails, but it was nice to watch movies before all our moving boxes were unpacked.I ordered the wrong power cord at first. Forgot mine was a slim.
on February 10, 2016
Got this in January of 2015 and it's still powering my ps3 now. Some people seem to have received the wrong cable, so I suppose this is a concern, but I did indeed receive the correct power cord. I have never had any problems with my ps3 suddenly shutting down or other such issues,
on September 7, 2015
My prime complaint is the supplied items were not as pictured. Looking close at the picture you will see 3 parallel wire in the cable molding. What was supplied was a round cable with three very small gauge wires enclosed; i.e. like around #20 gauge. I bought them to cut and to just use the male plug and a short length of cable. I used them to power Chinese 12 volt DC Power Supplies. I had to end up soldering the small gauge wires to make a solid mechanical connection to the power supplies I was hoping to have like 3 #16 gauge wire which would be easily separable. . .
on July 16, 2013
Worked out exactly how it was needed. My PlayStation has been in and out of life for about the last 4-5 years, let's call it a coma phase. While it was still able to work (IE play games, surf the internet, etc.) I did not have time for it, thus I left it plugged into the wall for a couple of years while it just hung on for dear life. After a move, the power cable was lost and I went into Code Blue, needing a replacement cable and needing it fast! I picked this cable because of three main reasons:
1)It was cheap
2)It was linked to Prime 2 day shipping
3)It fit my PS3

Once it came and I plugged it in, the PS3 sprang to life and the constant hum that sounds like a harrier jet landing over a cement pad reminded me that I really did not need to turn this thing back on. All in all the cord works great, once I download the Last of Us I'm pretty certain I'll be thankful for it; my PS3 currently just sucks in the dust collecting around the systems that I actually use. Other than the free PSN games that I'm collecting for this summer, I guess this cord was the "life saver" for me not to cancel my PSN subscription.

Sony, you owe these people money...
(note Sony: I will get the PS4, you are doing a great job on not pissing off the consumer for your next gen systems)
on December 3, 2015
I plugged it into my PS3 and it worked great. I turned the PS3 off, came back an hour later, and it didn't work. I tried the PS3 with another cable and it worked fine.

This cable literally worked once, for less than 5 minutes. Maybe you'll have better luck, but mine broke in 5 minutes.
on January 19, 2014
I bought this to be able to my ps3 from one room to another while keeping the original plug in the same place. It powers the machine fine and there is no overheating or problems. I'd buy again.
on January 5, 2014
Fits my 40 gig fat ps3 perfectly. Fast shipping. It's just like the original cord that came with my console