5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff
I've used Soothanol X2 for several years now, after my sister recommended it to me. I have knee pain from arthritis, and I had a series of 6 shots injected into my knee BEFORE I found out about Soothanol. The Soothanol works as good, if not better, than the shots in the knee. What's great about it is that it targets the exact spot, and works immediately. If you don't...
Published on April 18, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I didnt notice any relief
This may work for some, but for me it didn't touch my painful shoulder joint. I had a problem with my shoulder and after physical therapy I have about 95% range of motion but still have chronic pain. I was hoping this would offer some relief but I didn't notice any improvement.
Published on October 6, 2011 by T. Hodges

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Soothanol X2 for shoulder pain, May 28, 2011
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
Other reviews say this is a great product, but it didn't do anything for me except give me a slight burning sensation, and it smells like the Ben-Gay that my Grandfather used to use 50 years ago. It isn't the miracle I was hoping for, and after reading other reviews, I was very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, July 28, 2011
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
This product just did nothing
My wife used it on cornice neck and shoulder pain
Nothing
I used it on plain old back pain
Nothing
Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 18, 2011
Susan S (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
This stuff really works! We use it for sprains, strains, bruising, and my late dad used it for the pain of spinal stenosis, after surgery and prescription painkillers didn't help. This little bottle lasts a really long time so it's not as costly as you might think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothanol X2, July 30, 2011
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
Excellent stuff - For my back pain, within minutes tends to alleviate - Not get rid of, but helps get me thru. Great delivery time - It was as described - A bit pricey - DMSO alone can be had for $28./5 oz - Thinking of making my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dr's review, April 15, 2013
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
I am a Wellness consultant and international speaker. There is not another product that performs this well for immediate pain relief. I have been using numerous products in my practice for the past 15 yrs and this is one of the best. If you need it to work better add more DMSO and saturate the skin in this area, unlike the Medical community who would rather give you harmful medications this is a great alternative. DMSO has no known side effects, except make sure you have clean hands when applying the product since DMSO pulls everything through the skin.

Good luck.

Dr PriceSoothanol X2

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Miracle Cure, But Very Effective, July 21, 2011
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
If your browsed these reviews, you already know that Soothanol isn't a panacea for every ache and pain. It makes a big difference with my osteoarthritis (hands) and with my wife's sciatica. I'm guessing that if your pain is caused by inflammation, Soothanol will do the job for you. I recommend it highly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my pain., December 16, 2013
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
Tried it for my thigh pain. Burned like heck and did nothing for my deep pain. I'm going to return it for a refund. We'll see how that goes.

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite what expected, May 1, 2012
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
This is a good product, soothing on painful areas, but it did not live up to it's hype in my case. Yes, it does relieve some pain, but not quickly nor totally. The effect did not last more than an hour or so but the instructions say not to use more than 3 or 4 times a day so what do you do when it wears off?

5.0 out of 5 stars This works well for me., August 24, 2013
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
I have used Soothanol for the past five years for arthritis pain and for back pain. I've used it recently on lower back pain, and on my hands for osteoarthritis. I have read the reviews where some said it didn't work for them, but it works really well for me; so for someone having joint or muscle pain it's certainly worth trying. I found it worked better than Watkins liniment or any other pain rub I have used over the years. I do use more than a drop or two, and I massage it into the painful area. Don't touch your eyes if you haven't washed it off your hands, or your eyes will burn. It goes a long way, so a bottle is going to last a long time. I purchased 3 bottles 5 years ago, gave one away, and am still using from the other two. I would not use it on a child without consulting a physician. It contains Wintergreen Oil, DMSO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Menthol Crystals (9-16%), d-Limonene Oil, Cayenne Fruit, Calendula Flower, Arnica Flower, St. John's Wort Herb, Ginger Root, MSM, and Emu Oil. When I run out, I will definitely re-order.

1.0 out of 5 stars soothanol X2, May 22, 2011
This review is from: \SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
I bought soothanol X2 on line for my tennis elbow. I gave it a one star because if I could give it a no star or a minus star I would. I followed instructions- used rubbber gloves on my finger and applied a couple of drops on the outside of my elbow where it is painful - rubbed it in. Within a couple of minutes the area became warm, then a couple of minutes later my ears turned hot and red, then a couple of minutes later part of my face near my ears turned red and hot. My elbow is still painful from tennis elbow. Go
ahead and tell me what I did wrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

\SOOTHANOL X2 Natural Pain Control (1 fluid oz. / 30 mL)
$49.95 $41.19