I have bought many pairs of these for family members and everyone loves them. Most recently my brother for Christmas has a new pair of the Dude-Mocs.

Published 12 months ago by Cindy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable
Published 12 months ago by Alex S Mohr

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great if you follow instructions from Sorel, breathable, very comfortable., December 26, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)

If you follow the instructions from Sorel/REI/Columbia, they fit perfectly. You buy one size down from your regular shoe size, wear them a lot around the house for a week, and they wear in to perfectly fit your foot. If you wear socks while wearing them in, they may be big if you wear them without socks afterwards, so make sure you decide how you're going to wear them the most.

They are so breathable, that's the best part. My feet never sweat like they have in other slippers. Great around the house and mailbox/garbage trip slippers. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
I wanted to like these slippers, but they simply are not comfortable. The lining is thin, there are hard patches of (presumably) glue underneath that rubbed against my toes, and the sizing is a mess. I ordered both my normal size and a size down, and in both cases the heel slipped as much as a flip flop, while the toe went from somewhat comfortable (normal size) to extremely tight (sized down). Returned both, and looking for something else. Hope that helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Shoes)
Most comfortable slippers I have ever had on my feet. Buy one size smaller than shoe size. They will fit barefoot perfectly. Extremely well constructed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these slippers, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
I typically wear a size 9.5 in Nike or Asics running shoes. I ended up buying two pairs of these, a 9.5 for winter when I'm wearing socks and a 9 for the summer time to wear barefoot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and warm., December 2, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
This slippers are very comfortable and warm. I also use them a little bit for outdoor use like checking the mail and taking the garbage out. I initially bought the falcon ridge model since it was so well reviewed and cheaper than this model. After just a couple weeks of use the falcon ridge starting to fall apart on the inside. I also found the falcon ridge to be too hot for me. I was able to get the dude shoe for a really cheap ($20) at a local department store. When comparing the two the dude shoe has better outsoles, is lined with higher quality material that will last longer and is slightly heavier than the falcon ridge. Also the dude shoe looks better in my opinion and can be worn year round without getting too hot unlike the falcon ridge which is more the colder months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel a great Brand, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Shoes)
This is a fantastic shoe. Fits great and very comfortable. Even better than I expected. I might buy another color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoof bleeders - great minus one big flaw, November 6, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Shoes)
Okay, so I totally would have given these things a 5 star review, if it wasnt for one kinda important flaw. I generally wear a 12 shoe, but go up sometimes due to a slightly wider toe box. Off the bat they fit awesome at a 12, plenty of room, warm but not too hot, the lining is great, they look fantastic, and compared to the 2x more expensive UGGS I have been buying through the years, I love these more. Design is great, but one stupid move totally blows this shoe for me – they decided to connect the seam in the dead center of the back, leaving a very hard knot of glue/thread/plastic right where it touches the heel/tendon area.

What a dumb move! While I was initially thrilled to wear these outside thanks to the dope rugged soles, after 10 blocks these things chewed right through the back of my foot, leaving the shoe blood stained (Im not a pansy, I finished the walk). I ended up using a straight razor to shave off this area to avoid this issue in the future, but that experience was so unnecessary – I am a dude wearing slippers, not a chick wearing a new pair of heels.

Putting the seam a half an inch off center or softening the back somehow would have easily made this shoe a lifelong go to for me, versus a salvage arts n' crafts project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable., January 11, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
They are nice shoes- attractive and stylish. Apparently, they run a little large, as I wear an 11 in most shoes but these are too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
The size needed no correction for fit. The color was as shown. The most important reasons for rating this slipper a five are the comfort and functionality of the footwear. The slipper was comfortable right out of the box and is great for not having to change footwear to run to the mailbox or the garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome slippers, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Sorel Men's Dude Shoe (Apparel)
Have had these about a week now and they have been great. I wanted something that was comfortable but also had a little tougher sole and these have been absolutely perfect. Everything I read said to get a size smaller than normal as they ran big. I only went down a half a size from my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. I wear them both with and without socks and never have any issues of slipping or being too snug with socks. They seem well constructed and very durable. Have worn them in snow as well and they held up nicely for short trips outside. Highly recommend if you are looking for a durable, comfortable slipper.