5.0 out of 5 stars Stop here and buy this cable.
I've tried just about every extension cable on Amazon for my Shure earbuds. This is the thinnest, lightest, and most durable one I have found. Don't waste your time on the others... go with this or the 6ft version Sound2 6 ft. earphone, earbud extension cord; 3.5mm..
Published on November 24, 2010 by Brock Rumer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain alternative, but doesn't stand up to the real thing.
I purchased this extension cord to replace the 3ft extension for my Shure SE530s. I accidentally stepped on the cord while moving and it tugged the male end of the 3.5mm jack pretty badly -- the cord still works but it's shorted and the right channel dies out sometimes. Some wiggling could fix it, so I was impressed that it still worked after that abuse.

When I...
Published on December 18, 2009 by B. Capulong

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop here and buy this cable., November 24, 2010
Brock Rumer (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SOUND-SQUARED EARPHONE EXTENSION, 3.5MM JACK FOR IPOD OR MP3 PLAYER (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, January 14, 2012
Excellent product over all. I'm using it at work plugged into my desktop the sounds quality is fantastic. For the price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 27, 2009
came right on time. good quality. i got them as a replacement for the cable for the shure se110 when the original cable broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it, July 15, 2011
The extension on my Shure headphones was finally going out so I opted for these instead of the more pricey ones here on Amazon and the Shure website. These extensions are unbelievable. If you opt for the more expensive ones, you will be just wasting your money. Get these and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 18, 2012
I really need the extra lenght for my i pod nanno and this was just the thing I needed to make it longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Extension for Razr and car AUX, April 25, 2012
It's me, CC (Cherry Hill, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
SOUND-SQUARED EARPHONE EXTENSION, 3.5MM JACK worked perfectly to attached my Droid Razr to my AUX MALE port in my car. I now get Pandora, DI.FM, Google Maps, YouTube, and hands free calling all through my car speakers. SWEET.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 9, 2012
So glad I purchased this item. My laptops vga was on the side and the audio jack would not reach and now, bam! perfect sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent 3 ft extension, June 7, 2011
My 3 ft extension arrived earlier than expected. The female connector is a bit tight, but I think that is a good thing as I would rather it start out tight and loosen a bit. The sound quality with my sony headphones is excellent and gives me enough movement with being one giant tangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product--works great!, May 16, 2011
I kept getting clotheslined by my earphones every time I tried to reach beyond the range of a standard pair of headphone's cord, but this product has resolved that issue entirely. If you work in a cubical like me, some of the other extenders are a bit too long and can get in the way. This extender is 4 ft long and perfect for giving me just enough slack but not so much that it clutters up my desk space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my Shure EAC3BK 3' cable, no problem, April 20, 2011
I bought this to replace my 2nd or 3rd Shure EAC3BK 3' cable. The Shure cable got static after a month or two of use. I've had the cable a week or two now and love it. It is thinner than the Shure cable but I actually like that. The thickness is about the same as the headphone wire thickness.

It sounds great and is easier to manipulate.

One time it got a little wrapped up in itself, but it was easy to untangle.

I recommend it highly.