Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 28, 2016
Received today, tried once, will update.

The lubricating ingredient is silicone 557. You can look up the internet for its safety information, here is example -
[...]
Other ingredients are aerosol solvents (isobutane and propane, methylal), disinfectant (rubbing alcohol), and perfume.

After one use it gives off a weird smell like mineral oil. The perfume tries its best to cover that odor, but sorry they simply doesn't mix and both exist.

Don't know if it is lubricating well - to show that I need a microscope to look at the blades. But from the sound when my razor is working I can tell not so much difference from nothing. Maybe I'll use it for a few more times but I do want to try the Philips one which uses a different type of lubricant (which is basically mineral oil)
I may be on to somthing here. This cleaner and lubricant works fine on my Remington shaver, but I found that it was also perfect for cleaning and lightly lubricating the works in my grandfather clock. I had previously gummed up the brass mechanism in the clock with WD-40 and ineffective oil supposedly designed for clock works. In fact the clock had stopped chiming and gonging altogether. A couple of Shaver Saver sprays into the clock has apparently both cleaned and lubed the gears and levers. The clock took off and did its thing after one treatment.
on September 12, 2011
Have been using this product for quite some time. Does what it claims to do, which is to keep electric razor blades sharp. Remington recommends that you replace your blades at least once a year. With this product, I can extend it to once every two years.
on February 24, 2014
Have been using this lubricant and cleaner for years. Does an excellent job of keeping my electric razor in
the best working order. Have not had any trouble with my Braun razor since using this product. Only
complaint about the product is that the spray is broad and easy to use up quickly.
on August 1, 2015
Remington Shaver Saver is a very economical way to keep shaver heads clean . I use the spray twice a week cause i shave my head also and notice a big improvement over other products in providing a nice, close shave. Remington shaver saver does not leave a residue that I've seen with other brands, but instead leaves the shaver heads with a light (non-viscous) coating that helps the heads glide smoothly across my skin.
on October 9, 2005
I brought this product with a new razor. After using it regularly I found it helps keep the razor running great.

Used it on my hubby's older razor and it really helped make it run smoother. Great product.
on November 19, 2013
It works as described. It lubricates better than it cleans though. The fine dust kind of gets stuck in the shaver I use so be sure to get a small brush to clean it out. I would recommend a small paint brush as it covers more area in less time and gets out more shavings faster. I would even try a can of air to blow it out.
on December 9, 2012
I've been using this product for nearly thirty years. It is getting harder to find. A very good balance of lubricant, cleaner and scent. It also is less messy than rubbing oil on with fingers. A nice touch is the byproduct of the propellent, it cools of the razor head instantly.
on September 4, 2012
Shaver Saver has been around for many, many years. I have a new shaver and wanted to extend the life of it as much as I could. I hadn't used this for several years and finally bought it for my new unit. WOW! After simple cleaning of the shaver after each use, I just spray it on the blades, run the shaver for 5 seconds and done. The next shave is ready and it does the job it's supposed to. The blades are cleaned and "lubed" ready for the next shave! Do it! You won't be sorry.
on September 11, 2013
I switched to an electric Shaver this year after I was put on blood thinners by my doctor following surgery for occlusion of my femoral artery and nicked myself shaving and had a blood bath. I bought a Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver here at Amazon and another user commented on this razor that using Remington SP-4 Spray lubricant has protected his investment and keeps his electric shaver running like new...he's right! I got the Braun at a very good price but regardless of what you pay for your shaver you want to keep it running like new and long lasting: This is the stuff!!! I can't brush it as clean as this spray gets it clean. You'll be glad you bought this product.