Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
Guess it's a matter of opinion but I have used a 16" form. Tight squeeze but it worked for what I wanted to photograph. 10" - 12" is a comfortable fit. I personally don't care for the box and have made numerous changes to it. And, don't use the lights. Use 40W daylight bulbs. If I had a choice right now, I'd pick another light box. Be sure your worktop is high enough for the tri-pod. My worktop is too low and can't adjust tri-pod any lower. I rarely use it except under natural light.
Feb 8, 2014 by Patsy A. Jackson
votes
votes
Turn the coin edge counter clock wise and then you can take out the bulbs.
Feb 1, 2013 by David J. White
votes
The frequency is not marked on the lights and the instructions do not tell the hertz.
16 days ago by Mike Harshe
votes
The voltage is 110v..
Jul 12, 2014 by Mike Harshe
votes
Don't know where to buy them don't use the lamps not bright enough
May 21, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I don't think that you can make all of this for the price, I'm photographing my jewelry and this size if perfect. Good luck With your project, this set up is amazing and it folds flat.....
Feb 20, 2014 by tuttibinks58
votes
White. This is such a great item! I take photos of my handcrafted pottery and the photos look great. The lights get really, really hot so I am always careful about turning them off or unplugging them. Highly recommend this product!
Feb 14, 2014 by Karr1967
votes
You can do this, it just makes the side walls a bit less sturdy
Jan 6, 2014 by Tina. E
votes
It has 2 lights
Nov 20, 2013 by Douglas G Erwin
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers