Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 28, 2010
This is the perfect put-it-in-the-cabinet-and-forget-it emergency meat with a very long shelf life.

How long a shelf life? Well, I've got some that says "Best by Apr. 27, 2012" which has probably been in the cabinet for at least two or three years already.

It's not something you'll probably want to eat every day (or even every week), but it's great to keep on-hand. Good for natural disasters, power outages, camping, college dorms, financial shortages or times when you just don't feel like cooking anything.

One pack is the perfect serving size for a sandwich or to chop up and mix with a can of beans for a filling meal.

You can also eat it straight from the package without barfing because it doesn't have a ring of gelatinous goo like its canned counterpart.
VINE VOICEon July 27, 2015
Convenient single serving packages. It's spam. It's gross yet delicious. It's going to have high sodium levels, it's processed meat. It's addictive. I fry mine in coconut oil and season it with garlic and onion. Once fried, I toss it on a toasted gluten free English muffin with mustard and an over easy egg. Sometimes I use ketchup (see pic). To die for!
review image
on December 13, 2012
Spam singles are just the thing for the elderly. Elderly people who live , many times alone, can't eat a whole can of anythng. The single packages keep without refrigeration , and are just the thing when you're pressed for time or dont't want to cook a big meal. I sent a packge of them to my sister who lives by herself in Pittsburgh and she's going to give them to her friends for Christmas. The only thing that could have been bettter would have been pckages with Chrstmas decoration on them.
David Ingalls
on September 12, 2009
I love these individual packages! Now I don't have to waste half a can if only one person wants it. My sister sends these in her husbands lunch. They're great!
on September 22, 2012
Spam brings back happy memories of a simpler childhood, and happiness was easier to attain. Each time I have an individually packed slice, it brings a smile to my face.
on February 19, 2012
Ok, we get it, not everyone loves SPAM. Yeah, it's meat...in a can.

But you can do many things with this delicious treat. Like others have mentioned, SPAM Musubi is great "sushi" treat popular in Hawaii. Rice, Nori (Seaweed) and some slightly cooked, thinly slice Spam makes a great Lunch or Dinner. Problem is, when you use a whole can of SPAM, you usually can get 8, maybe 9 slices out of it. So if you don't plan on making Lunch/Dinner for 3 or so people, you end up with extra SPAM you either have to eat right away (within a few days) or it goes to waste.

But these are terrific! You can take one out, fry it up, and your done! Can't believe I didn't think of getting these earlier. Personally, I love sliced up Spam on rice with a little Furikake on it.
on December 1, 2009
This is an excellent backpackers meat. My son loves the taste - I am impartial, but the packaging is great for travel/backpacking.

I understand they love this stuff in Hawaii????
on August 21, 2012
Great product, good quality, exactly what I ordered, but super slow shipping considering where I live.However great item, already took camping and have them in my drawer at work and my military go bag.
on July 29, 2014
These are handy for dorm room snacking or quick sandwiches. It's the same as the canned meat so don't expect culinary greatness. It's handy in that it doesn't require any refrigeration. I'm not sure whether or not the packets would work as well as canned products if you are outfitting your bomb shelter or doing a little Doomsday prepping, but for a quick single-serving of spam, this isn't half bad.

It's a little oily if you eat it raw, so giving it a few turns in the microwave or some time in a skillet will help that. I used to chop it up and put it in ramen in college. Not bad, though awfully high in sodium.
on December 27, 2012
as a spam lover what is not to love
easy to open pounhes that keep the
meat fresh and easy to store my kids and husband
love these he got some in his office at work for lunch
when it 2 cold to go out it great,we eat this maybe once a week
for a quick meal!!it spam