|Fits as expected||
SPANX In-Power Line Higher Power
|Price:||$24.95 - $38.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 54% Nylon/46% Spandex/Elastane
- High-waisted tummy-taming panel, Mega compression zones
- Targets tummy area, thighs and rear, Cotton double gusset
- Wear as underwear; no more visible panty lines, No bulges on thighs; Legband-free design
- Perfect for waist-cinching skirts or dresses, Fabric Content: 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra Spandex/Elastane, Style 916
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get the hour glass figure you always wanted by wearing this SPANX In-Power Line Higher Power!
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B003H6IDTY
- Item model number: 2745
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Amped-up, high-waisted tummy-taming panel - HERE IS THE THING, LADIES: I'VE READ IN MANY REVIEWS THAT THE TOP PART SLIDES DOWN. IN ORDER TO PREVENT THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BUY THE SIZE THAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT. THERE'S REALLY NO NEED TO BUY A SIZE DOWN BECAUSE THE MATERIAL IS SO TIGHT ANYWAY. I, FOR INSTANCE, WAS IN BETWEEN TWO SIZES. AT FIRST, I WAS TEMPTED TO BUY THE SMALLER SIZE; BUT THANK GOD I OPTED FOR THE LARGER SIZE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY SPANX AT ALL. PLUS: I CAN IMAGINE THAT A WOMAN WITH A SHORTER TORSO MIGHT FIND THE TOP PART TOO LONG... IT WAS OK FOR ME; MY TORSO IS IN BETWEEN short TO MEDIUM WHEN IT COMES TO LENGTH (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE). AND WOMEN WITH FAT RIGHT UNDER THE BRA SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE SPANX MIGHT ACCENTUATE THIS BECAUSE THE SPANX ARE SO TIGHT ; SPANX TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF THE LOVE HANDLES, THOUGH!!
* Super sleek, cling-free finish - TRUE
* Mega compression zones target tummy, thighs and rear - WELL, IT DID ALMOST NOTHING FOR MY TUMMY, BUT IT HOLD IT IN CONTROL AND SMOOTHED EVERYTHING OUT.
* Unique new design gives rear a lift - SURE DID! MY BOOTY LOOKED AMAZING IN THE SPANX. BOTH IN JEANS AND IN A REALLY TIGHT DRESS. HOWEVER, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND WEARING SPANX UNDER JEANS BECAUSE YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHERE THE SPANX END ON YOUR THIGHS.
* Cotton double gusset for ease when nature calls - I REALLY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND USING THIS TINY WHOLE!!!
* Panty lines be gone! Wear as underwear - SEE ABOVE
* Legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs - TRUE
* Streamline your silhouette in waist-cinching skirts and dresses - YEP!!Read more ›
If you think you will put this on and be transformed into a thin fashion diva than you are sure to be disappointed. The only thing that will do that is proper diet and intense exercise (or plastic surgery). What it will do is smooth out your appearence so although you still appear overweight you will be less frumpy. I cannot wear tight fitting clothing with this because when you push the lumps in at one location there are more noticeable bulges in other locations, but I do wear it with sweaters and jeans or looser fitting dresses.
Overall I like this product and it does make feel better in my clothes. I do recommend going with the one you feel is a bit too tight because they will stretch out with wear (just like jeans). This is not a miracle cure to being overweight but a temporary fix for some problems that come along with being overweight.
I did not have problems with rolling but did feel very constricted. This is not something I would want to wear if comfort was important.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I weigh 285 got size G. Wore them to work 12he's in a factory and they kept rollling down. It was so embarrassing I felt like crying. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Melissa Ann Hodge
broke easy and fast on the legs, and yes i weare a zise extra.Published 4 days ago by William Sumter
not good quality at all, seems it was used over and over again or stretched out of shape. want my money back.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I needed something to wear with a corset under my wedding dress. I purchased the Rago Open Bottom Girdle but it just wasn't going to work. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jessica Theobald
These were recommended by my dr after lipo. They fit snug, but stayed tight unlike the off brand Spanx that I tried to purchase at Target.Published 7 days ago by Lynn
Wooww!! First time owning a Spanx. I love it!! Only uswd waist trainers and shapers before. I love the fact that Spanx is seamless. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Mrs. LeAnn