5.0 out of 5 stars I love them
Published on August 31, 2009 by Love the Lake

2.0 out of 5 stars Its OK
I bought this item about 3 months ago. It works fine around the legs except mine rolls up.I didnt like the tummy control though.Im short so it goes up really high so then I have the bulge in the back because its mashed everything up so all my fat is on my back now.Also its really really HOT!!!
Published on June 25, 2009 by Kelly Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, August 31, 2009
This review is from: SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS (Apparel)
I purchased these for my son's wedding. Let me first begin by saying - never attempt to try on this garment if you are at all sweaty or have just come out of the shower or if you live in a place where the humidity is over 90%. You won't get it past your ankles. I had to practically throw myself around the room, jump up and down, squat, pull, lean over backwards, hang from the ceiling fan...and that was just to get them to my knees.

After wiping the perspiration from my brow I continued to tug and yank and finally succeeded in getting them in place. They do work and they really make your outfits look fabulous. After you get them on that first time...subsequent uses are a breeze.

I was a little concerned that a trip to the powder room on the day of my son's wedding might have made me wish I had thought to insert a catheter, but I must say, it was not a problem to get them up and down even with my gown on. I highly recommend this product. They wash great and they make you look fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Amazing thing in the World!, April 4, 2008
This review is from: SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS (Apparel)
I am shocked. I bought these with much doubt. They seemed so... silly. But I wanted to be able to hide a little tummy and try to fit into pants that had gotten pretty tight. The first time putting these on, I was kind of worried. They seemed so tiny. But let me tell you, this is the most amazing thing in the world and every woman should have a pair! They are so comfortable, I forget they are there. I can fit into jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over a year. It is just amazing. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. To tell you how much I loved these, I have never made an [...] review, though I have been shopping here for a few years now. I just felt I HAD to tell people how great this product was.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Woman's Best Friend - Spanx Power Panty, July 26, 2003
This review is from: SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS (Apparel)
What a wonderful product! It truly lives up to all the advertising hype from its talented inventor Sara Blakely. Comfortable even in hot weather, it is just what you need under close-fitting pants, dresses and skirts. The legs never roll up and you can be completely confident wearing Spanx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Power Panties!, January 9, 2007
Spanx Power Panties give firm support without binding in any way. There's no rollover at the waist, or lump where the leg ends. I've never experienced tummy control that was so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Power Panties, January 9, 2007
The Spank Power Panties are wonderful. I was able to put on jeans that are a little tight and the Spanx made the jeans comfortable because it held me in where I needed it. The Spanx are very comfortable to wear, they leave no panty lines. I would definitely buy more of these, they were worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanx Power Panties work great for Guys Too!, July 24, 2008
Dataman (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS (Apparel)
These helped quite a bit with the Middle Spare Tire. Not Binding and you can forget you have it on. Gives the extra control.

DM

5.0 out of 5 stars Why are there only 5 stars available?, June 26, 2007
Exactly what it promises to be - comfortable, stays in place, gets the job of corralling the jiggle done.

2.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, June 25, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars For all the hype, Spanx are ridiculous., April 21, 2013
Melissa (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Not sure where to start...first of all, it doesn't slim you so you can wear tighter-fitting clothes (and I'm not talking a miraculous 4 sizes or anything, just clothes that have become a smidge too small...or normal clothes at that time of the month). Contrary to the picture, the fabric is so darn thick that it just adds bulk, which renders it pretty much pointless. Also, the fibers are not smooth, so dresses/pants catch on it, and you constantly have to adjust and tug to get your clothes to lay properly. The waist is too loose, the top rolls down, and even though there are technically no leg "bands," the bottoms dig in, so it's blatantly obvious that you're wearing them, especially under pants.

What a colossal waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size ranges need adjusting, May 9, 2008
This review is from: SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS (Apparel)
I am near the top of the "C" category, but well within it for 5' 6" so I took a chance on ordering that size. The Spanx Power Panties Panty rolls at my waistline, and pinches my "bottom." Perhaps the next size up would be the right size for me. I believe the company needs to review their sizing. On the positive side, the legs do not roll and do not pinch. The knowledge that my derrière line is smooth is reassuring. I will wash and wear this pair a few times before deciding to order a "D."

SPANX POWER PANTIES Style# 004 WOMENS