- The MRO plus heavy pad absorbs all industrial liquids (water, petroleum-based and chemical-based fluids)
- 3-Ply construction makes it stronger, more durable and reduces lint
- Can be used anywhere there is a leak, drip or spill, for example production/machine areas, maintenance areas, under assembly lines or equipment, and liquid storage areas
- Perforated to help you use only what you need
- Absorbency 24 gal/bale
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.92 shipping
SPC MRO15-DP MRO Plus 150' Length, 15" Width Roll Configuration, Universal Class Heavy Roll
|Price:||$122.41 ($122.41 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.61 (10%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Series Number||107725|
|Overall Length||150 feet|
|Overall Width||15 inches|
SPC 107725/MRO15-DP MRO plus heavy roll is gray color masks drips and spills, dimpled, full sized... See more product details
From the Manufacturer
MRO Plus Family
Rely on these 3-ply, universal absorbents for all of your general maintenance needs!
MRO Plus Absorbents are sold in a variety of weights and sizes to suit your needs.
Why SPC Absorbents? Make the Switch!
Absorbents versus Granular
- Save on disposal costs with absorbents.
- Avoid potentially hazardous silica particles in your work environment.
- Significantly reduce time and labor devoted to clean-up.
- Reduce dust and conatmination.
- Increase absorbency - polypropylene absorbs up to 20X its weight!
MRO Plus Absorbents
Our number one universal absorbent and the standard in all-purpose, gray maintenance absorbents.
Brady's MRO Plus Absorbents are perfect for all industrial fluids. Composed of 3-ply (MMM) meltblown polypropylene construction, MRO Plus Absorbents combine strength and durability to support most applications. Looking to save money and control waste? Select a perforated option which allows you to use only what you need!
- Liquids absorbed - oils, coolants, solvents and water-based fluids.
- Durability - medium durability
- Linting - medium linting
- Absorbencies - available in heavy and medium weight constructions.
Wherever leaks and drips occur.
If liquid ever spills in open areas, MRO Plus Absorbents serve as a quick and easy fix.
In line production areas that are prone to leaks, MRO Plus products keep aisles and walkways clean and dry.
Under assembly lines or equipment.
MRO Plus Absorbents are useful underneath equipment where leakage is common.
In areas with present liquids.
Be proactive by placing MRO products in areas with present liquids.