- Convenient, cost-effective, and heavier bonded to enhance strength and reduce linting
- For use with oil and petroleum based fluids
- Spc's original sorbent is still one of the most popular lines and is now made with maxx technology which translates to greater performance without the extra weight
SPC SPC300 19" Length, 15" Width Maxx Enhanced Medium Weight Pads, Oil Only Class (100 Per Bale)
|Price:||$71.52 ($0.72 / Pads) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.47 (11%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Sorbent Products Company|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||11.25 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||107826|
|Overall Length||19 inches|
|Overall Width||15 inches|
SPC 107826/SPC300 1-ply, dimpled, perfed, medium weight pad. Hydrophobic nature makes it ideal fo... See more product details
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
From the Manufacturer
SPC Oil-Only Absorbents
Need a standard oil-only absorbent for your industrial or marine needs? SPC Oil-Only products are the right fit for you!
SPC Oil-Only products are your convenient, cost-effective go-to for standard industry needs.
Why Brady SPC?
A History of Innovation and Sustainability
- For more than 30 years, SPC products have helped customers protect against leaks, drips and spills.
- Brady SPC has a history of innovation and continues to develop industry-leading products and applications.
- As a socially responsible company, Brady SPC continually strives to reduce waste by reusing up to 97% of materials.
SPC Oil-Only Absorbents
Standard oil-only pads for industrial or marine use.
Convenient and cost-effective, Brady's original SPC absorbents are still some of our most popular. With MAXX technology, you gain greater performance without added weight. These products absorb oil-based liquids and will float indefinitely on water - ideal for marine, industrial, or environmental applications. Dimples and perforations add durability while reducing linting and waste. Packaged in blue, these absorbents are easily identifiable.
- Liquids absorbed - Oils, Coolants, Solvents and Oil-based Fluids
- Medium weight construction
- Recommended Applications - general industrial use, marine & environmental spills, oil refineries/fuel chemical, and general manufacturing
Looking for a Different Absorbent? Choose the One that Fits Your Needs!
SXT Oil - A quality absorbent for wiping tools and component parts, SXT Oil is the ideal option when durability, abrasion resistance, and low linting are required.