5.0 out of 5 stars Great item that does writing and simple pictures well
This item was rated quite well in a Macworld.com review. That is what led me to purchase this item. It works as purported both by the company and Macworld, so for that reason, and because of my own experience, I rate this item incredibly high.
Published on June 10, 2011 by S. H. Snyder

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but...
I like this stylus' function -- works well on iPhone and iPad. What I don't like is the cap that does not snap on the back. I thought it would, thus was not concerned about the short length of the stylus. And, since I don't use the loop to have the stylus attached to something, I am left with the cap to keep track of. Poor design wrecks a good product. :(
Published on February 23, 2012 by Laurie S. Coger

2.0 out of 5 stars Tip doesnt last anywhere near long enough, March 1, 2012
This review is from: SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5 Stylus Pen Kuel H10 for iPhone 4 / 4S and iPad 2, The new iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3 [Dante Red] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Purchased for christmas and broke down about a month ago.
The good: It works well, I like how it can be compact and that it attaches to the earphone port when not in use.

The bad: The stylus tip is quite soft and breaks down with about a month or 2 of use. This could be because it isn't designed for use on a plastic screen saver, or it could be very weak material. Frankly I expected it to last at least half a year or have replaceable tips on the cheap. I have not checked for replacements, but it doesn't seem very easy to take off the metal neck.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but..., February 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item that does writing and simple pictures well, June 10, 2011
S. H. Snyder (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Stylus, March 24, 2012
I like this stylus because it has a cap that stays with my iPad when I am using the pen. I don't have to unplug it from the earphone port. The quality is there and the stylus is about the right size. It looks nice and the red one that I bought is easy to locate if I set it down or drop it. I do think the tip is a bit squishy, but it seems to work well anyhow.

I own about a dozen of these pens and this SGP Stylus Kuel H10 series is one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 product, January 5, 2012
Love it, I was not able to use tablet as display for Windows programs when connecting to work. My finger was too large and I kept miss hitting items. This pen resolves the problem without breaking a bank. I used Wiacom pen before, which was good, but broke quickly. This one is lighter, has attachment through the headphone port, which I find very convenient, and seems to be as accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, November 11, 2011
I love it. It does what I need it to do. I write with it, I like to draw & it's very good with sketching. I would highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was great...for a week, December 28, 2011
Of the three brands I've tried, (BoxWave, SGP and Targus), this stylus has the best feel as your wrote. Very smooth! I loved that it was retractable and that the cap could be attached to the phone jack. But then, the cap stopped staying attached to the stylus and became useless after only a week of light use. If you intend to hang this stylus by the cap, DO NOT BUY it. If you're gonna keep it in your pocket, then it writes really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars me likey, February 8, 2013
Love that it shrinks to a pocketable size, yet expands to a regular pen size.
pros
13 bucks, good price
small, and yet usable
hooks to my phone, via phone jack, so i won't loose it as fast as the others
rubber tip is fixed to the stylus (My daughter ate the tip to my last stylus)
big enough and light enough to be comfortable to use with my big hands or my wife's little hands
the tip is smaller than other stylie, so you can actually see what you are drawing (if thats what you're doing)
cons
the rubber tip is fixed to the stylus, your daughter can't eat it, but you can't replace it either. if it tears or gets damaged some other way ya just gotta buy a new stylus...bummer

i like it, even if it breaks every 6 months (i've only had it for a couple of weeks) than i'll buy another one, or i'll get the bamboo, bigger but with replaceable tips

3.0 out of 5 stars Tip fine, cap is worthless, May 11, 2012
Less than a month after receipt of this stylus, the cap no longer stays on the stylus. Using the plus to keep the unit connected to the iPad's headphone jack worked for about two weeks. Now I have an empty cap attached and a loose stylus.

I am happy with the stylus itself. I find it responsive, precise enough for my use (typing, simple sketches), andI like the telescoping feature.

Because I was in search of a stylus that could stay connected to the iPad, I am now back in the market.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in the clutch, August 20, 2011
Very happy with my Kuel H10 stylus. I use it vigorously every day. My iPad note-taking flows even more fluidly than pencil on paper. I like the extender and cap, but I do wish it was a bit longer. See Serenity Caldwell's MacWorld review via YouTube.

Rate and Discover Movies