SPIbelt Sports / Running Belt: The Original No-Bounce Running Belt for Runners, Athletes and Adventurers - Fits iPhone 6 and Other Large Phones
|Price:||$12.71 - $40.45|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Nylon
- Made in USA
- Fits Large Phones - Compatible with phones up to 6.5 inches long including the iPhone 6, Nexus 6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, and Galaxy Note 3.
- Comfortable - no bounce! - Made of stretchable Spandex. Soft elastic prevents chafing - does not bounce or ride during rigorous activity or running.
- Sturdy Buckle and Glides - Good construction of the Buckles and glides for even the most active users.
- Expandable and Adjustable - Pocket expands to 6.5 x 3 x 2 inches. Fits waist size 24 through 47 inches.
- Made in the USA - SPIbelt products are manufactured in the USA.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This belt is so lightweight that I soon forget that I am wearing it, so depending on what I am bringing on longer runs, I either use it in addition to my normal Amphipod running waist pack, or else attach my Amphipod rapid access pouch to this belt for additional storage.
One word of caution. The fabric on this pouch is very thin and is not mesh. That means if you sweat, whatever is in the pouch may get sweaty too, so on a really hot and humid day I would use this pouch to carry my gel and electrolyte tablets rather than my BlackBerry or iPod. [But see July 18,2010 update below].
Bottom Line: This is a versatile running accessory and a nice addition to my collection of various running gear. I recommend it.
Update October 10, 2009: Recently I went running in the late afternoon and the sun started going down before I was done. I just took off my sunglasses and easily secured the frame with this belt. My sunglasses stayed nice and snug for the last couple of miles of my run.Read more ›
Well I went for the Large and can say without a doubt if you own an iPhone 6, this is the size for you. There's still extra room for cash, keys and gel but the design of the SPI Belt keeps everything nice and compact to where there's no bouncing going on, even with the bit of extra room.
As far as the general design of the SPI Belt, I have to say this guy is on point. I personally haven't had any issues with it riding up and I've gone through a few 10+ mile runs with it so far. For anyone considering this over armbands, definitely go for the belt. It's much easier to take a phone out from than a clunky armband. I'm always wary of giving a 5 star rating because the review can come off as too promoting, but I really have no improvements for this belt and it really solved my issue of running with a larger phone.
- Good construction. Buckles, elastic, and stitching are good quality and feel very durable
- Reflective coating on the pouch and waistband
- Snug fit keeps items from bouncing during activities
- Main pouch expands to hold essential items (i.e., keys, ID, smartphone, gels)
- Reflective coating is grey in normal sunlight
- Main pouch (in this size) will not fit larger smartphones very well. I am able to fit my Galaxy S3 with a ASLOK bag in the pouch, but it is a VERY tight fit. If you have anything larger than an Iphone, you may have some trouble
- Main pouch is NOT waterproof. If you plan to carry electronics, be sure to put them in a waterproof bag
- Reflective coating on pouch seems to "mar" with extreme stretching
I used this item for a couple of basic training runs and definitely like the fact that it keeps my phone from bouncing up and down. Also, the 3M reflective coating on the pouch and belt are great features, especially if you plan on doing any of your activities at night. For myself, it's a simple piece-of-mind knowing that I can wear something that makes me more visible, but is not overly obnoxious. Although I can still fit my Galaxy S3 phone in the pouch, getting it in there takes some patience and careful placement as not to over stretch (or even tear) the fabric from attempting to insert such a large phone. Additionally, the pouch is NOT waterproof meaning if you are carrying a smartphone, you will want to keep it in waterproof bag, or keep the back of the phone against your body if your phone has a protective case on it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this belt to use with my tandem tslim insulin pump. However, it's too small/tight and yes, it does stretch, but it looks bad underneath clothing as it shows the indention... Read morePublished 3 days ago by J+J
Its a great product though, since most of my running shorts don't have pockets large enough to accommodate my smartphone and key fob.Published 5 days ago by Jeff
Fits the Note 4. Several reviews said it was small, it wasn't. Doesn't have a cord outlet, but a headphone cord can easily go out of the zipper and it all still stays secure.Published 5 days ago by meesh
I hate to run with a belt, but when I need to carry items this is the best solution I have tried.Published 6 days ago by ememen
Great product! I had an original sized SPI that didn't work as well for me when I upgraded my iPhone. Read morePublished 7 days ago by 4th grade teacher
DOES fit iphone 6 plus with otterbox, although not much else....Published 9 days ago by parent of boys
not really wort the price, It is much simpler and slimmer than the lesser expensive. the lack of bulk IS THE ONLY reason i went herePublished 10 days ago by AZ GUY