5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Love this belt. The material is very elastic! It comes with a resistan belt and and internal cord to hold a ziploc bag for the items you want to keep dry! It seem tiny but it holds your keys, id's, and fuel bars for your outdoor exercises!
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Spibelt
I purchased this item, described as waterproof. Waterproof, to this company, meant a plastic ziplock baggie on the inside which cost a whopping $10 more than the non-waterproof version at the local sports store. Not a bargain in my book!!!
Published on April 12, 2012 by Julie

2.0 out of 5 stars Spibelt, April 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading, August 2, 2013
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
SPIbelt says it is waterproof on Amazon and on packaging label, but tag on actual belt says it is only water resistant. In fact, it specifically says it is NOT waterproof on the tag attached to the belt. It says that you need to use a waterproof bag (not included) to keep moisture from building up and ruining electronics. VERY DISAPPOINTED. This is a bad case of false advertising and I think Amazon or SPIbelt should refund my account the amount charged for these two belts that I ordered!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars SPI belt worked well for 26.2, September 24, 2012
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
I found the belt was totally comfortable and just a perfect size for carrying a small energy gel container and an extra mini-pot of vaseline during a recent marathon. No discernible bounce even running over a rough trail course; I did not know it was there. Belt is snug and did not chaff at all over the 26.2 miles. It even fits below my camleback hydration backpack without the two interfering with each other, allowing for a little extra storage on long trail training runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars spi belt, October 7, 2011
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
It works great for running and for spending the day out somewhere that I don't want to carry a purse. It stretches well to hold alot and it stays in place. No bouncing when I run!!! The strap is soft and comfortable and I don't even remember that I'm wearing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit phone, July 11, 2014
Alicia P (NE Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
I was really looking forward to this belt. Unfortunately my primary reason for purchasing was my phone and it didn't for. I had to return. Also I received the reflective belt rather than the water resistant. That did not affect my reason for return.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIbelt, May 14, 2014
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
I got this for Xmas and I use it all the time. I can fit my phone, keys and a small lip balm. Perfect for hikes or when working out in the weight room. I would highly recommend this for active people!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 9, 2013
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
I like the concept that I can put my phone into the belt, which has a plastic waterproof bag inside. However, it's a little difficult to get the phone in and out. I am happy with amount of items this belt can hold. It's great that I can run with my keys and phone now since most of my running clothes don't have pocket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this version, October 2, 2013
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
Not happy with basically a zip lock bag in it and calling it waterproof. Not happy with the small zipper size my last one was much larger. I have to take my phone cover off to run with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have For Runners, August 9, 2013
This review is from: SPIbelt Unisex Spandex Personal Items Belt Pocket (Misc.)
I bought this for my husband who runs and he loves it! It holds his key, iPhone, and ID and cash! Great purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies