5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published on February 6, 2010 by Mary M. Isbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for belly-flop sledding, but that's about it
This is a decent little sled if you're going to belly-flop, but if you want to sit up and ride, it is difficult to stay on and to control the direction that it travels. We also purchased the round Rally, which is much better because it can spin and it's much easier to sit and balance on, but you can also belly-flop with it.
Published on December 17, 2010 by tomandlori1333

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 6, 2010
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
This was one of two different sleds by the same company that I purchased. I thought my family would like the bigger "Heat Seeker" one better, but NO. That one is super slow and boring. This little sled is awesome! Comfy, zippy, easy to carry. It was the family favorite by far. Ignore the weight limit because it can hold much more. My husband rode it with one of the kids on his back and it did fine. Other families actually came up and asked us where we had purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, January 25, 2010
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
The sled began to deflate on our first sledding outing. I called the manufacturer and they were very nice, sent me a new sled right away. They made up for the inconvenience in great customer service. I would suggest this sled.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for belly-flop sledding, but that's about it, December 17, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small kids, February 17, 2011
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
Item much smaller then I expected, should have looked at measurements. This item is good quality but too small for my 9 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an INFLATABLE sled..., January 25, 2011
L. A. Dunn (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
Okay, I must be a total bonehead here, but I missed that this was an INFLATABLE sled. All in all, it is well made with very thick rubber construction and nice handles. My 9 year old enjoyed it a bit, but then it was quickly snapped up by our 3 year old next door neighbor. The younger kids loved it much more than the hard plastic sleds because of the handles... but it was not nearly as fast as the hard plastic sleds, and there was no steering ability aside from using feet as rudders. The box advertised that it could also be used in water sports as well - so I guess there is a dual purpose even above and beyond snow. Would I buy it again? Probably not. My kids are bigger and older and like sledding while sitting up and not 100% on belly. Would I recommend it? Definitely to someone who had kids age 5 or under.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Durable sleds!, January 9, 2011
Cheri Defina (Penacook, NH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
This sled is super fast and all the kids in the neighborhood love them!!!!!! It was a little smaller than i expected but is more durable than any other sled we have had!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best deal, December 26, 2010
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
We bought 3 of these just in time for Atlanta's white Christmas. After 24 hours of almost non-stop sledding, it was the perfect choice. Safe for collisions, easy for 3 year-old, but sturdy enough for grandparents. Best deal for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but slow, February 10, 2011
Dave BL (Willow Grove, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
This is a small but sturdy inflatable sled. With so much surface area on the snow, it makes for slower rides and a tendency to spin sideways and backwards. This might make it a great sled for kids under 5, but maybe not for older/bigger kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough to balance and stay on., January 17, 2011
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
It is certainly sturdy enough and the quality of the plastics are above average, but I'd certainly get 2 tubes next time rather than trying this out. It's only big enough for smaller children and smaller children have had a difficult time staying on it. Perhaps I'll try letting out some of the air next time to see if they stay on it better, but only 5 minutes into sledding with 3 kids and none of them wanted to ride this sled. they all wanted to ride the tubes. There's a lot better out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good snow tube! Tough material, January 8, 2011
This review is from: SPORTSSTUFF 30-1102 Snopedo Snow Sled (Sports)
This snow tube was definitely a good purchase for myself. The quality of the material appears to be thicker, tougher than the cheaper snow tubes I purchased alongside. It withstood my 200lbs weight and the kids enjoyed it. Really fast coming downhill too, went over a few dead branches with my weight on it & it held up fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›