Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2009
The advantage of this is the price. I have added yoga as part of the P90X fitness program and needed yoga blocks (I am not very flexible yet.) The yoga blocks are regular blocks, foam type, strong and work just fine. The mat is just a tad thinner than you will want if you are working on a wood or concrete floor, but I have interlocking rubber pads under the mat. It stays put and adds a little more cushioning and slip resistance. I have not used the belt or the DVD as the program I am using does not include the belt and the positions are demonstrated on the DVD's that come with the P90X.

For the price, this works just fine. Go for it.
on June 2, 2010
What you see is exactly what you get. It is actually a lot for the price. I would greatly recommend this.
on July 12, 2009
When I was starting out / trying yoga I bought this set two years ago. It is a durable and easy to use set. It is inexpensive and worth the buy to try.
on January 26, 2013
Every thing in this kit is same as described. very. Satisfied with it and use it every day. I recommend it to. Yoga beginners..
on February 8, 2012
I received this kit as a Christmas present. I already know a little yoga, so instead of popping in the DVD, I decided to do one of my old routines. I found the mat to be extremely slippery and very disappointing - slid right out of downward dog! Still haven't tried the DVD, so can't comment on that.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2012
This kit is not made by SPRI. If I'd wanted a mat with "GAIAM" printed on it in big letters, I could have picked one up at the grocery store (or gotten the Gaiam kit here on Amazon for ten dollars cheaper, and at least has a Rodney Yee dvd included). Everything seems like OK quality, but I'm not pleased with the logos printed on everything... it's actually stamped into the blocks. They are not plain, as shown in the pictures. Meh.
on October 12, 2009
I use it for P90X and it works great. Wish I bought it BEFORE i bought a pilates mat which is very comfy but not buiolt for balance postures. This kit is perfect (if you don't want a bag or carry straps).
on October 9, 2011
This product is exactly what I needed to start yoga. It was at a great price and my favorite color!!!!