Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SPT SU-3750 Ultrasonic Penguin-Shaped Humidifier" and save 37% off the $41.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
1-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Easy reimbursement via Amazon.com gift card in as little as 24 hours (see details)
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
SPT SU-3750 Ultrasonic Penguin-Shaped Humidifier
|You Save:||$12.51 (31%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Adorable penguin-shaped humidifier with ultrasonic (no heat) humidity
- Designed for rooms up to 450 square feet; adjustable mist intensity
- 1-gallon tank capacity; humidity output of up to 7-1/2 liters per day
- Silent operation; no-slip feet; auto shut-off protection; ETL approved
- Measures 10 by 11 by 10-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Black
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SPT SU-3750 Ultrasonic Penguin-Shaped Humidifier
SPT Polar Bear Ultrasonic Humidifier B003DNEKWU
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Quidsi Retail LLC|
|Dimensions||11.5 inches x 12 inches x 14 inches||11 inches x 9 inches x 7.5 inches||13 inches x 11 inches x 8.5 inches||10.5 inches x 10.5 inches x 13.75 inches|
|Item Weight||6 pounds||5 pounds||4 pounds||5.25 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
So far I've only seen a little white dust on the device itself, but not on nearby surfaces. The vapor seems to circulate best (i.e. up and out into the room) when it's placed well off the floor. On a 30" shelf, the vapor tended to flow downward, so I used a milk crate to raise it up a bit more, and that solved the problem. The only issue I've had with it so far was a fairly strong plastic/chemical smell at the beginning, but that's been diminishing with use. It's a great improvement over any of my previous humidifiers.
Next, for problems with the mist sinking to the ground, we had this problem before I realized what was happening. I had one unit placed on a thin fabric placemat thinking to protect the wooden nightstand. This only caused a problem. The unit needs to be placed on a completely flat, solid surface, not fabric of any kind. Try it - place the unit on a fabric surface and watch the mist fall. Then place it on a solid surface and the mist rises beautifully. I was making a problem where there wasn't one. Without the fabric the unit performed beautifully and the mist has never damaged the beautiful cherrywood surface. With the fabric underneath, the mist sunk and soaked said fabric, causing problems unnecessarily.
Lastly, as to the comments about unit running, all put together properly, but no mist, we also had that issue. This was due to the base of the unit getting overfilled. Not sure how we managed that, because if you seat the tank on the base properly, only the right amount of water passes through. Easily solved, however. I dumped the water from the base, and put the filled tank back on and voila! Misting perfectly again.
This product is super easy to fill, inexpensive, requires no filters, and works GREAT.Read more ›
2) put out just right amount of mist for my 20 x 16' bedroom
3) Cheap and good looking design
4) Filter-less - save money on filter
1) White dust build up if using tap water - 2 days of using it
2) Expensive if using distilled water as recommended by manufacturer- $1/day - I used distilled water for 3 days and it is free of white dust
I ended up using filtered water after 5th day instead for cost saving, but I have to let it stand for 24 hours before I fill the tank up just to let the fluorine getting out. This works best me.
No more white dust, no more frequent trip to grocery store for distilled water, and best of it, no filter replacement but just my drinking water filter only
I was looking for a very quiet humidifier for a bedroom. I had purchased a different brand (Hunter) humidifier because the box says that it is supposed to be "ultra-quiet." It has a much more forceful motor and puts out quite a bit of vapor, which may be useful in certain circumstances. But it sounds like a big truck motor compared to the quiet little penguin.
My critieria was simple: no filter to deal with (been there, done that!) and no wet residue left behind. This fits the bill - the mist is cool and strong and it doesn't leave any wetness on your walls, floors, anywhere!
UPDATE- used to love it, stopped working. Guess things only last a few years now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
does exactly what its supposed to do... I would buy another one..Published 20 days ago by Blake Stephens
We bought this for our bedroom last winter when I was pregnant, and my nose was constantly super dry. It worked well enough, but it's so hard to clean the inside of the tank. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mfrogg
Stopped working after about a month of nightly use. No choice but to throw it away. It was super cute while it worked!Published 8 months ago by Theresa Zaro
Worked just fine for about 9 months, then suddenly stopped. It won't turn on at all, seems like something in the electronics broke.Published 10 months ago by Michael