5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect introduction
Published on February 27, 2006 by J. Angell

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality
This is like a copied book.Pure black and white.NO color at all. This is not supposed to be. Also book is dirty when arrived.
Published on October 19, 2012 by Linqiao Zhao

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect introduction, February 27, 2006
This review is from: SQL in Easy Steps (Paperback)
As a complete beginner the thought of learning a new programming language was daunting. I looked at a lot of other books and none of them seemed to cater to the 'complete novice'. Then I happened to pick up this book. What I found was a clear and concise introduction to the language. The lessons are short and to the pint and the scripts give a good practical way of learning. Since reading this I have been able to begin writing my own scripts and intergrating them into php.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking to learn SQL. An excellent introduction to the basics and fundamentals of the language.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, October 19, 2012
This review is from: SQL in Easy Steps (Paperback)

SQL in Easy Steps (In Easy Steps Series)
SQL in Easy Steps (In Easy Steps Series) by Mike McGrath (Paperback - 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01