Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spring Bar Jeweler Tool
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2014
I worked briefly for a jewelry store, and put on a bunch of watch bands using tools like this. Since then I've struggled to do it at home using knife blades, picks, etc., because nobody carried this tool. Jobs that used to take 20 minutes of swearing are now easy.
on March 11, 2014
I have no prior experience using a tool like this one. To remove a watch band from a 45 year old watch required more muscular effort than I expected. A lesser tool would have bent, crumpled or mangled. Not this one. It's worth every penny.
on June 22, 2014
The SR Watch Spring Bar Jeweler Tool from Amazon Fits Marathon GSAR Automatic perfectly. The SE - Spring Bar Tool Set - 5in., 7 Pc from Amazon has one forked end narrower than this, and some wider, none of which fit my Marathon GSAR auto watch. The watch spring bar in the Anchor Brand Watchmakers Tool Kit is also too wide for my watch but is also the best made of the 3.
on February 22, 2014
Worked great repairing my Invivta Russian Diver. However I broke the straight tip on my first use. Thankfully the most important side seems to be very strong. All and all for the price and the fact that it is Amazon Prime available. I definitely recommend it.
on April 5, 2014
Trying to take off watchbands with a sharp knife is no fun. This tool works easily and efficiently. I enjoy using different bands as needed. I highly recommend everyone who has a watch with bands that occasionally need replacing to get this spring bar tool.
on November 11, 2014
This has become one of my favorite tools. It's not only been great for changing watch bands but the small point is great for popping open SIM card cases. Well worth the $5 (or whatever I paid for it.)
on May 19, 2014
I've already used this several times and it works great. So much better than using jewelers screwdrivers. One end is pointed for drilled lugs and the other is a split fork type for compressing the spring itself.

Get one of these if you switch bands often!!
on May 1, 2014
This seems to be a good quality tool. I've used it several times and haven't had any problems. This is a must if you're changing straps!
on February 24, 2014
Although the watch tool got the job done on my watch, there are better ones out there. I had some trouble getting the pins out from my watch bc the tool did not grip them well. However I did not want to spend much money on this tool so this fit the price.
on June 24, 2015
For how many years have I struggled removing and replacing watchband pins? With this little tool what once took me 15-20 minutes of struggling and a few visits to the floor under my desk to find dropped pins, took me about 3-5 minutes this time. Thats to both remove the old and install the new pins. This is a great tool, and if you change or adjust your own watch bands, it is a must have.

See 1 answered question