Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
No... That's a line-level output and these are not powered speakers. You could buy a stereo or surround-sound receiver to power these speakers and use a stereo 3.5mm plug to dual RCA plug adapter cable (or cables for surround sound) to connect the sound card to a line level input on the receiver (CD, DVD, tape, etc...).
Jan 4, 2009 by R. Phillips
vote
You could daisy chain the speaker wire. between the two, but it will reduce the sound quality and volume.
Nov 14, 2012 by Jermey Moore
votes
I use mine with an early '90s Techniques receiver. It's not 'vintage' but it is getting old... the speakers sound great.
Jun 2, 2014 by Big D
votes
I don't see why not... They are normal bookshelf speakers that would be best suited for a 2 channel system
Aug 23, 2013 by Sean
votes
Dont buy a Pyle Pro -i only get 3/4 of the stations i listen to, and the display is not good english welcone for welcome The sherwood is a good reciever
Nov 15, 2011 by Mark . Costa
votes
I also made shelves, as I have small children and stands would be dangerous to both the children and my speakers/entertainment center. Many others I have spoken with have mentioned that they use speaker stands, but choose wisely as these speakers are big and heavy for "bookshelf" speakers.
Mar 27, 2011 by Nu Soard Graphite
votes
votes
They do not have screw holes for mounting against a wall. These are also huge for bookshelf speakers, so you should probably look into stands instead of mounting them. Also, there is a bass port on the back side.
Oct 9, 2011 by Baseball J
votes
If they are really thin, they aren't 16 gauge as that is a fairly thick wire gauge. They are probably close to 22 gauge which seems pretty typical wire to ship with this kind of product. You are probably going to want to order some 16 or 14 gauge wire to go with these puppies anyway.
Nov 7, 2010 by Andrea M. Franklin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers