5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Deal!!
Published 12 months ago by OneSuperGrover

2.0 out of 5 stars Some issues...
This product has three very separate elements...

The first element is the 3 pc filter set. I received exactly what I was looking for. A three piece set that will screw into my 40.5 lens, and with a nice case to hold them all. What little I've played with them, they have been great.

The second part is the starter kit. In my package, the bottle for the...
Published 14 months ago by stacy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Deal!!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: SSE 7pc Filter set for Samsung NX200, NX210, NX300, NX300M, NX1000, NX1100, NX2000 & NX3000 with 20-50mm lens (Electronics)
I had this on my Amazon wish list for Christmas and I received it today! I was SO excited to get it. I was a little nervous after reading some reviews about the macro lens set not fitting, but I figured, even if they didn't fit, everything else was worth the price. So, I was elated, when I saw a camera lens adapter in the kit that fit the macro lenses perfectly and attached to my NX300. The macro lenses also come in a nice expandable case which was not pictured. Everything comes in a big box with smaller boxes so it is all packaged very nicely.The portable cases for both the filter lenses and macro lenses were also very nice. Both cases fit nice into my camera bag and are of good quality. I tried out all the filter lenses and then I tested the 1X macro lens and then the 10X marco lens.With the 10X macro lens, I was able to get my camera to focus and take very nice pictures of close up objects; without the lens, I couldn't get the camera to focus. This was a perfect gift to receive and I can't wait to take more pictures with it! Get it! You will not be disappointed with purchasing this set!

2.0 out of 5 stars Some issues..., October 24, 2013
This product has three very separate elements...

The second part is the starter kit. In my package, the bottle for the lens solution had a major gash in it which caused all of the fluid to leak out and soak everything else. The screen protectors that it came with? Completely useless...

The third part is the macro lenses. I received a set of 58mm lenses, and no adapter... Not sure how they expect me to use those...

On a positive note, upon calling Sunset Electronics, without any hassle, they took down my issues and will be sending me a replacement starter kit and the adapter, so hopefully I will actually get everything I ordered.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward extension to camera lens, July 11, 2014
I have an NX1100 and I strongly regret buying this kit. The reason why is because the filters and macro lenses are made for for a 58mm lens, but an adapter is included so that everything can fit the NX series kit lens (which is 40.5mm). Therefore, once you attach the filter or macro to your lens with the adapter, it is much wider than the lens and looks like a strange, wide flat disc stuck to the front of your camera lens. Overall, the filters and macros work and the pictures come out fine, but having a big, awkward-looking extension on my NX camera (which I bought for its small size) is not convenient. Also, because the filters are a different size, you can't just leave one on as extra protection for your lens. Anyways, its kind of hard to explain without seeing the kit, but I hope this explanation will help other people understand, and not regret their purchase!

Here's what comes in this kit:
- 4 Macro lenses - size=58mm
- 3 Lens filters - size=58mm
- One adapter - in order to screw in the 58mm macros/filters into your 40.5mm camera lens
- Mini tripod and camera cleaning supplies (the tripod is quite useful, actually)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, at most, March 20, 2014
There's a lot in this package, and for the price it can certainly sound appealing, but it is very far from perfect. Didn't have a chance to try the filters yet, but the macro lens quality is pretty low. You sure can get a cheap way to do macro photography, but don't expect to get any quality picture out of it. You get what you pay for, which is ok.
As other customers experienced, the liquid provided (completely unnecessary) leaked and ruined part of the package. But the worst part of the experience was actually contacting the support. No email, just a phone number online a few hours a day. This is by far the worst customer service I experienced (yes, worse than Comcast). The person I had on the phone take people for complete idiots and patronized me the entire time on top of being extremely rude. I will never buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value! Great product bundle!, August 9, 2013
Jung (Lawrenceville, Gabon) - See all my reviews
Everything works great as described. The bigger zoom lenses has an adapter so they all fit NX1000 perfectly. The only thing I'm less impressed about is the screen protector and the lens cleaning cloth, solution. The screen protector is difficult to apply without creating bobbles. The cleaning solution is fine but need another type of lens cloth to wipe up the residue. Overall great value!!! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!, July 26, 2013
Incredible value for the price - all filters and lenses work & they even come in professional looking and easy to store cases/bags. I would recommend these filters and lenses to anyone with a compatible camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, June 15, 2014
Thomas J. Luicci (Marco Island Florida) - See all my reviews
This filters are great and packaged nicely.I had occasion to contact the vender and they were knowledgeable and cooperative.
I would recommend them to all photo bugs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Lenses, June 10, 2014
Jorge (Guatemala, Guatemala) - See all my reviews
Lenses are good quality but the cleaning kit is not.

For Macro pictures, the lenses are great, they are good quality and the tripod is flexible and good quality too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the price!, March 30, 2014
The macro lenses work very well and I am pleased with the resulting pictures. Haven't had much time to try out all the filters but the fit like the are supposed to fit and apply easily. More later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, March 25, 2014
Very handy to have on board and does not take up to much space. I don't regret getting this at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›