5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size
Ordered this product because I was tired of using plastic trash bags to lug my childrens' beach toys. It easily fit all of their buckets, shovels and other beach essentials. The sand from the toys went right throught the mesh and didn't cause a mess inthe car afterwards. Great item at a great price!
Published on August 30, 2007 by C. Hammerstone

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
We got this to hold all the balls around the house and it worked great for awhile but once it got a hole it was useless.
Published 19 months ago by Bella

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, August 30, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!, December 25, 2011
Everything about this bag is incredible. I mean, it's just a bag and I will not marry it or anything, but it is really well put together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than you think!, August 6, 2012
I've bought these bags several times since I coach high school soccer and volleyball. You'd be surprised how long they last, especially if your players take care of them. I still have my first bag I bought 3 years ago. There's slight tearing (about the size of a quarter), but it really is still holding up very well. Considering how cheap they are, if you are looking to save some money, I'd suggest purchasing a few of these. *For sizing* One of these mesh bags can fit about 12 fully-inflated, size 5 soccer balls. However, the less soccer balls you store in the bag, the longer the bag will last. I recommend keeping about 10 soccer balls in a bag. Doing so has helped preserve the bags longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy!, February 8, 2009
I have a lot of random and various sized sports balls and this bag fit all of them. It is well constructed as well as roomy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ball bag (Holds about 12 balls), January 8, 2013
Works just fine and is holding up ok. Holds about 10 basketballs or 12 soccer balls loosely (could squeeze more in with stretch). I would rate the bag mesh itself at a more medium+ duty, but has a good draw string cord and a solid duty quality lock down slide for cinching the bag closed. It is an odd shape though; more square than rectangular which seemed awkward to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, February 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., May 14, 2013
A solid piece of equipment. The cord lock is sturdy and hangs nicely. All of the kid's sports balls are contained neatly and nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mesh bag for pool items, August 6, 2012
I bought this bag to use for my pool toys (e.g. small floats, body boards). This works great for what I need it for. Seems very durable and the mesh is great for drying things out. Drawstring helps keep everything in too since it stays outside.

Small pool toys still need to go in a plastic container since the bag is too big. Also, I wish there was a bigger version so I could put larger floats in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 30, 2012
I bought this mesh bag to store and dry my wet life jackets from the boat. It is currently holding about 8 life jackets and hanging up to air dry. Works perfectly for this purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but....., May 12, 2013
I had planned to be able to use this to carry my stability ball to class, but the opening isn't wide enough. I guess it will work great if you need to carry multiple athletic balls, but for my purposes it was a no go. Now to figure out what else I might do with it!

Rate and Discover Movies