Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2011
This is a great piece of religious jewelry. It's smaller than you might think by looking at the seller's pictures, but it's still a very nicely sized/balanced pendant. It's heavy for it's size (although not to be mistaken as TOO heavy) which makes it have a solid, sturdy and "valuable" feel to it (if it were very light, it would feel "cheap"). The only thing that I will say that was a "disappointed" is that the pendant doesn't have a darker "background" like it shows in the pictures provided by the seller, which I felt gave it a more in-depth look. But, that being said, it still looks very good, and in a way I personally feel that I almost like it better that it's all a solid, shinny color. It is someone "textured" in the background though, which does add some depth to the image of the pendant.

Overall, I feel that this is a very nice pendant, and definitely one of the most beautiful pendants I've seen so far of St. Michael (and there are A LOT of them out there) and am very happy with my purchase.
on September 7, 2011
The pendant is solid, not too heavy or thick, not too light. It is well made and doesn't feel cheap at all. It came in a yellow envelope for packaging and they did ship to APO address which is great too for military overseas. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the leather "necklace" included is more like a piece of string that you are expected to tie yourself. It is very cheap and doesn't do the pendant justice. If you want a good leather necklace to tie it all together. I highly recommend this one, I am wearing it now and it goes with the pendant perfectly. Seller should consider including something like this with the pendant itself

New BLACK Leather Cord Chain Sterling Silver Necklace 22" Long
on October 21, 2013
I purchased this pendant a couple months ago, sadly I am out of the window to be considered a "verified purchase". With that being said , I just want to let everyone know what an amazing pendant this truly is. I was searching for months for one for my boyfriend who is in law enforcement, as I wanted to give it to him as a gift for finally landing his dream job. Not only does he love this, but he wears it every single day! It is the perfect size, it shines, yet the pendant itself is masculine. I opted to purchase a nice sterling silver chain as opposed to the black plastic type it comes with. It 100% is worth the price, and is an amazing statement piece to give to someone you love or care for.
on June 28, 2012
I have a few different pendants attached to a chain around my neck & always wanted to have one of Michael after looking at a few different ones I knew this one was the one. I did have to have the loop ring redone at a jewelers but that's just because of the way it set on my chain. I couldn't be any happier with it (will i guess I could if it would help out with the dishes once in a while, but that would just be weird).
on March 25, 2012
I recently received my Archangel St. Michael shield and I am very happy with the appearance, weight, size and detail of the piece. It is solid, stamped .925 sterling silver, and it feels great to the touch. It is lovely and unusual because of the shape of the piece. It is the perfect size for either a man or a woman and it does not overwhelm. As the silver tarnishes a bit, the detail will definitely pop and it will be even more beautiful. It can be worn on either a sterling silver or stainless steel chain, or a black leather or silk cord. The piece arrives quickly in a velvet pouch and a black leather cord is included. I highly recommend this beautiful and unusual piece of Christian jewelry. ARCHANGEL ST.MICHAEL CROSS SHIELD PROTECT US PRAYER MEDAL CHARM SOLID STERLING SILVER PENDANT NECKLACE
on April 4, 2016
This is my fifth St Michael (all my family members were gifted them) from this company. The other four were the dog tag style, which I really wanted, but I guess is discontinued. This one is almost as beautiful & just as substantial with a nice weight. I also bought a ball sterling chain which was suggested to go with it this time. I'm hoping their chains are just as nice. So far so good. This is my 1st from them.
on December 5, 2015
My daughter wanted this since she is a lifeguard. The medal is very detailed. I love the shield-like shape. The pool air (chlorine, urine...yes, urine...the joys of pool water filled with kids etc) really tarnished it (within a few weeks, it was entirely black), but it still looks good (just black). We researched the best medal before we settled on this one. It is the best one I have found and would buy it again!
on October 11, 2015
I purchased this for myself and was delighted when I received it. It is nicely designed and well-made. It is sturdy and has a nice weight and a generally very nice feel. I especially liked the style and quality of the image of St. Michael and the other details on the medal. St. Michael looks the way I hoped he would look. I would recommend it to anyone.
on March 18, 2014
I spent a lot of time looking for a really cool St. Michael pendant and liked this one the best. Detail is good. Quality is decent (no major flaws). Not overly shiny which I'm glad to see. Should gain more character with age and patina. Not quite as big as I expected, but I'm happy with the size. Comes with a rubber-like cord/necklace and little velvet pouch. Neither of which is high quality, but fine for gift purposes as they can be upgraded if one so chooses. I do think it's substantially over priced. However, it's neat design and no one else seems to have it. So people such as myself who really like the design will buy it anyway. I did manage to pick it up on an auction site and save a little.
on March 12, 2014
This pendant is nicer than expected. It has a solid weight and hangs comfortably on the chain I got for it, The oxidation in the depths of the detail is not quite as dark as the picture but this is how it should be. If you want the dark look it will come with time as you wear it and use only a sterling polishing cloth on it so that the surface is polished and the background and sculpted details remain darker. I am already planing my next purchase with this seller. They are GREAT and I highly recommend them and this medal for anyone looking for the Arch Angel Michael!!