Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Rotisserie Platinum Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Removable heat shield helps brown your meat to absolute perfection
- Exterior handle stays cool and allows you to easily access your finished meals
- World class rotisserie oven designed to start cooking immediately and quickly, using 1/3 less energy than your conventional oven
- Elegant, easy to clean, non-stick surface wipes clean with damp cloth in seconds
- Non-stick dishwasher safe pan makes cleaning up a snap
- Removable class door is dishwasher safe
- 13" tall - fits directly under standard cabinets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Ronco Showtime Rotisserie, Platinum Edition
Prepare delicious and healthy foods like a Gourmet with the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie.
This world class rotisserie oven is designed to start cooking immediately and quickly, using 1/3 less energy than your conventional oven. Cook two full size chickens side-by-side, up to a 15-pound turkey or nine quarter-pound hamburgers at one time. The elegant, easy to clean, non-stick surface wipes clean with a damp cloth in seconds, plus the removable glass door is dishwasher safe. Enjoy safe, easy, and delicious rotisserie cooking right in your own home!
Top Customer Reviews
I have also cooked 4 chickens on this and they all came out excellent, but the turkey was really over the top in flavor!
I tried to do hamburgers but the meat started falling apart and out of the baskets so I just took them out and pan fried them. So far, that has been the most disapointing part of the Ronco.
I can't wait to try the skewers!
Clean up hint: Line the drip pan with foil including the grate, and also line the shiny reflective insert with foil. Spray the inside down lightly with any spray oil and also spray the part the skewers the chicken. Clean up will be almost non-existent. It will smoke for about the first 5 minutes due to the oil hitting the heating element, but just place it next to the stove or on top of the stove and turn the vent fan on until the smoking stops.
When I purchased this Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Platinum Edition I applied the $25 discount plus the free Super Saver Shipping that was offered which made it quite a steal at about 50% less then the Ronco site.
Man, it makes amazing roast chicken! Crispy skin -- all the way around, not just (maybe) on the top as when you do it in the oven. And delicious, tender meat... just the best. I make one a week and use the leftovers throughout the week, chopped in a salad, sliced on sandwiches, or cold with mustard, etc. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
(P.S.)I cut the wings off the turkeys right up to the shoulder/body, only tie up the legs, then rotisserie it. The wings tend to overcook even in an oven. You can get more meat off of them if you boil them in water along with the neck til the meat starts to fall off the bones. You'll be surprised at how much meat's there. It's tender-n-yummy to mix up w/mayo & put on bread. meat...meat...meat! :)*
1. Any kind of poultry you cook in this machine will turn out excellent. For me that was reason enough to buy it because I always overcook my poultry in the oven. When it comes to beef and pork, i can't recomend using this machine. It gives the food a funny taste, and you're better off cooking beef and pork on the barbecue.
2. The commercial claims that it is easy to clean. Maybe so, but I don't own a dishwasher and it is a pain to clean. There are several parts that require furious scrubbing, taking some time and effort to clean. For those of you with a dishwasher it may be easier, but you would still have to scrub off the grease remenants before loading it in the washer.
Overall I do enjoy this machine because it allows me to cook a quality whole bird. If you have mastered cooking poultry, this machine will be a waste of money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used it for Thanksgiving. Have to have a small turkey though. It's fun!Published 21 hours ago by Joseph S.
Love it only issue I have with it is that heat shield in the back wont come clean. It has burnt on grease splatter and no matter how hard I try it wont come clean. Read morePublished 9 days ago by J. Powers
I have had this rotisserie for about 6 weeks. So far I have just made chicken and each has been delicious! The rotisserie is easy to use and cleans up in a breeze. Read morePublished 12 days ago by elkton girl