- Steel stock truck with four shelves and an 800 lb. total capacity when distributed evenly across all shelves and suitable for storing and transporting tools, equipment, and supplies
- Shelves are made of 18 gauge steel and posts are made of 16 gauge steel for strength and to resist denting
- Shelves have 3" sides and the upper three shelves can be installed with sides facing down for a flat storage surface or facing up to create a storage tray
- Has a steel tube handle, and two swivel and two fixed 5" polypropylene casters for control and maneuverability
- Assembly required, instructions included, tools for assembly sold separately
Edsal ST9000 Industrial Gray 18 Gauge Steel 4 Tier Stock Truck, 800lbs Capacity, 36" Width x 60" Height x 24" Depth
|Price:||$311.95 ($311.95 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Load Capacity||800 pounds|
|Item Depth||24 inches|
|Item Weight||97 pounds|
|Maximum Height||60 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
The Edsal ST9000 steel stock truck with casters has four shelves made of 18... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Edsal ST9000 steel stock truck with casters has four shelves made of 18 gauge steel and posts made of 16 gauge steel for strength and to resist denting, and an 800 lb. total capacity when the weight is distributed evenly across all shelves, and is suitable for storing and transporting tools, equipment, and supplies. All four shelves have 3" sides, and the upper three shelves can be installed with sides facing down for a flat storage surface or facing up to create a storage tray. This unit has a steel tube handle, two 5" swivel casters, and two 5" fixed casters for control and maneuverability. The casters are made of polypropylene to resist high temperatures, corrosion, and wear. This stock truck has a powder coat finish to resist chipping and corrosion, and it is commonly used for material handling applications in industrial or commercial environments.
The assembled unit, with casters, measures 60 x 36 x 24 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This stock truck requires assembly, instructions are included, and tools for assembly are sold separately.
Utility carts, also known as service carts, are used for securely storing, organizing, and transporting equipment, supplies, refuse, and materials. They are suitable for use in industrial, manufacturing, and maintenance applications, as well as in the home.
Edsal Manufacturing Company manufactures storage systems and industrial furniture. The company, founded in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.