5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed
I needed to find some replacement DVD cases for a series that had 4 DVD's per season.
I wanted decent quality and single disc placement as to prevent scratching, and also they had to be no thicker than a single disc storage case. These fit the bill perfectly!
Published on March 11, 2010 by L. Feith

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Forewarned...................
There are different levels of quality on these cases. I ordered four orders of these from Square Deal Recordings and let me start by saying they come in Hit or Miss Quality. All my orders were processed as Expedited and here is how it played out:

First Order - Came Very Fast and Cases were of High Quality - Sturdy - and had the Insert Holder Built In...
Published on August 12, 2010 by Demonizer

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Forewarned..................., August 12, 2010
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)

Second Order - Took an Additional 3 Days to Arrive - Cases of Lower Quality and Did NOT have the Insert Holders.

Third Order - Took an Addtional 4 Days to Arrive - Was Sent Entirely the Wrong Cases - Seller Dragged their Feet, Promised me Expedited Shipping and then used UPS Ground which takes a Minimum of 7 - 10 Days - I Have Still NOT Recieved this Replacement Order!

Fourth Order - Came Very Fast (Again) - Lower Quality Cases Again and this Time Multiple Cases Arrived Damaged - Seller has Not contacted me about any replacement or refund!

Bottom Line, if you are lucky enough to get the Same Quality of Case and Service as I did in my first order your will be happy with these, if not, the frustration far out weighs the worth!!

1.0 out of 5 stars PROS & CONS OF MULTI-DVD CASES!, May 3, 2011
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
I have a massive DVD collection and refuse to use anything but quality cases to hold my investment. BEWARE....not all cases are made alike and not all sellers on the internet, tell you the maker of the cases they're selling. Makes it hard to compare products doesn't it?! On Amazon, at least you can contact the seller before making your purchase.

I have always used 9mm Double DVD Cases and have never had a problem with raised burs inside the case, no matter where I bought them or who made them. But...when it comes to cases for 3-4-5 or more discs, the quality seems to drop drastically. I purchased the Americopy Standard Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases from seller FantasyBuy and have just finished packing them up for return. I made the mistake of not contacting the seller before buying. Dumb me! Where the discs would sit, there are raised burs where the plastic wasn't formed correctly. These burs will scratch your discs fast and badly. I know because I ordered multi-disc cases elsewhere and, at the time, I had no choice but to sand down the burs by hand. It wasn't fun but there was no time to return them and wait for a second shipment to arrive. I refuse to sand down all the burs in these cases!

The idea is great. Four discs in one case the size of a standard 14mm case. I'd love to have more for the TV Program Sets that come in those cheap, easy to break cases, but can't seem to find anyone who sells quality multi-cases for more than 2 discs. So before you buy multi-disc cases, be sure to ask the seller, no matter who they are, if the inside of the case has raised burs. IF they say they don't, make them back up their statement with FREE shipping if you have to return defective cases! Thankfully, Amazon shipped my recent order and they paid the postage to return them. Some websites make YOU pay the postage. I know....unbelievable but it's true!

Taking pride in the quality of their product seems to be something American manufacturer's have forgotten. Or maybe they just don't care anymore. For now, they make a ton of money off of consumers who simply toss the junk instead of returning it for a refund. They get your money, you lose. I, for one, won't tolerate it! These DVD cases are going back for a full refund. Does anyone know a reputable company that sells quality multi-disc cases?

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match description, July 14, 2011
BeBe Video Productions "Chris" (Lafayette, LA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
I ordered these quad cases from Amazon. I needed them to get out a project so I paid extra for overnight shipping. Yes, it did come the next day but not until 6pm (doesn't help much if it comes at the end of the day!) But that's not even the big problem. I needed quad cases to hold logically enough, four DVDs. What I received was a triple case, not a quad. How come they can't match the description to what they end up shipping. Needless to say, my project could not be completed today and my customers will have to wait until next week when I can get the correct item from some other vendor. Note that the photo accompanying the description does indeed show a quad case. But what you will receive is a triple.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and useless, December 18, 2012
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
I'm very disappointed in the product. It's very cheap. I wasn't able to even use any of them. The plastic is so rough that it damaged several of the discs that I placed in the cases. I would not recomend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY CHEAP - POOR Quality, December 7, 2013
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
I bought these DVD cases to replace some very bad packaging on a DVD set I purchased. They come in a pack of 10. Out of the 10, 3 were broken - two wouldn't stay closed and one, the middle holder was broken. As I was putting disks into the remaining packages, another one broke just from opening it and closing it ONCE. I have no doubt that the remaining 6 will end up in the same shape from simple use. I really need the cases but I won't ever be buying these again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub Par, November 16, 2012
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
5 out of the 10 cases had damage to them. Either a broken tab, broken corner, or broken center. Will not buy this product again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brittle plastic, all cases arrived broken/unusable, December 3, 2013
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
Buyer beware! I ordered these cases, and the ones I received are all unusable: the plastic is so brittle that they quite literally fall apart in your hands. I don't know if they are just old, or if they have been subjected to high heat in storage or what, but out of 10 cases ordered, all 10 were cracked or broken on arrival. Amazing! Thank goodness for Amazon's return policy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, March 11, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, inexpensive cases, October 10, 2012
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
These cases have worked out great for our purposes. We use these to sell 'box sets' of church messages. Some reviews on here say they are poorly made. If they are going to be used and handled constantly, that might be true. I would say that is true about any commercially purchased dvd sets I have purchased with multiple dvd's. However, all of the ones we received worked out fine and were not damaged when received. Most people buying these will not be playing or handling them over and over. Nice product and nice price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad Cases, June 15, 2012
This review is from: 10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases (Electronics)
The wife collects older films in the discount racks and bins. They are sometimes multiple disk sets and frequently mishandled with broken disk inserts and retainers. One of her latest finds was a three disk set with a broken disk tray insert and I finally decided to replace the few broken cases. This vendor's offering had a great price with free shipping and replace two, three and four disk movie sets. Cover art inserts easily transfer to the new case transparent sleeve, if they are not glued. One item, multiple solutions.

10 STANDARD Black Quad 4 Disc DVD Cases