5.0 out of 5 stars sizing and price
These are the cutest shoes. I got black and leopard. Belk.com has them for $64.50. They run small. I had to go up a half size.
Published on June 28, 2012 by Patricia L. Shealy

3.0 out of 5 stars color is off...
The mint is a darker green than pictured. The cut is very cute, slightly runs small. It shows some toe cleavage. Its a perfect pointy toed flat!
Update-- I've been unable to wear these shoes bC of the back-- it's higher and digs into the back of my feet causing ulcers! Really poorly designed
Published 22 months ago by splatooey

3.0 out of 5 stars color is off..., August 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars sizing and price, June 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes, March 27, 2012
I found these shoes on another webside but did not have my size. Looked on Amazon and there they were. These shoe are so cute and stylest!!! I got the orange and it is such a pretty orange. So happy I looked on Amazon. You never fail me. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay..., December 26, 2013
Runs .5 larger. I was very excited but I dont like the toe cleavage and the back rubs on your skin...not very comfortable but very cute!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but.........., March 29, 2013
You sent me the wrong size, these shoes were sooooo narrow, even though I asked for a medium, my feet would never have fit into them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute but..., March 14, 2013
I LOVE these shoes. I wore them to work and received tons of compliments. However, I am not sure if it my is feet or what but they were very uncomfortable after a couple of hours. They fit great; didn't too tight nor does the heel slip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'Em!!!!, February 25, 2013
This review is from: STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Eternnal Flat (Apparel)
I was so excited to finally buy these shoes as I'd been eyeing them for quite some time. When they came in the mail and I ripped open the box, it was love at first sight! I have really narrow feet and they fit like a glove. They are ultra stylish and super comfortable. They make my feet look so elegant yet fun (I bought them in leopard print calf hair) and the studded detail on the back of the shoe adds a touch of edgy glamour! I love these shoes and I recommend them to every girl!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars minimoj, January 5, 2013
these came in 2 different shades as a pair, it was so obvious and annoying cos I all ready have plans for them.even ther leopard patterns are not the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, November 28, 2012
These shoes look nice but since you're going to wear them not just look at them, they are pretty bad. They sole is paper thin and I assume it will be super uncomfortable. If someone just glanced them then they might be all right, but if someone was to actually look at them for more than 2 seconds they theses shoes look very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo cute!, October 28, 2012
Absolutely love these shoes. They run half size small - for my 8 I got 8,5 and they fit perfect. All girls say they are sexy :-) The only minus I would say is the sole is very thin. But that is not a big thing. Overall I think I need to get another pair of those.

STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Eternnal Flat