5.0 out of 5 stars Be Still Let jesus calm your storms
This is one of the greatest book I have read.
I am still reading it, but its as if she talking
to me. With the economy being so bad, and money being so tight.
This book has helped me so much.I even ordered one for my sister
Published on December 7, 2010 by T Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great citations, but...
The author's ability to aptly cite scripture is amazing. Her support of her thoughts through her citations was helpful as a reader. However - even with the book's title - the redundancy with which she addresses key points made this book too slow of a read to keep my attention.
Published 12 months ago by Rebecca Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Still Let jesus calm your storms, December 7, 2010
This is one of the greatest book I have read.
I am still reading it, but its as if she talking
to me. With the economy being so bad, and money being so tight.
This book has helped me so much.I even ordered one for my sister
and sent it to her. Its a gift you can give that comes from the heart.I thank god for this writer. She has saved me in so many ways.
Merry Christmas everyone..

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Reading, March 5, 2012
This review is from: BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) (Kindle Edition)
Be Still (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) is a MUST resource when you are going through or have gone through trials and tribulations in your life. This book has taught me how to pray and ask God to guide me through life's STORMS. PLEASE READ THIS BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do You Know What To Do When Your in A..."Life Storm"?, February 29, 2012
I highly recommend this book for those who want to strengthen their faith walk. God truly speaks through the author, Cherie Hill, concerning the storms we all face. Her words paint a vivid picture and reinforced the fact that Jesus IS in the boat with me and I should be at peace through Him. Her insight will help you whether you are currently in the midst of a storm or as a faith weapon to arm you for your next storm. As Cherie accurately illustrates, "The Disciples were not exempt from a test of faith and neither are we." This is a book you will read over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Still (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms), April 14, 2012
Tonya (Louisville, KY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) (Kindle Edition)
This book came to me during a time in my life when I was truly struggling. Even though I was a Christian, I did not have a personal relationship with my Savior so in my trial I did not understand what God wanted from me. This book brought many insights I have been able to apply to my life. My trial has not changed but how I am handling it has changed. A close friend also read this book at the same time so we were able to discuss how to apply the principles to many circumstances in our lives. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars BE STILL: Let Jesus Calm Your Storms, December 12, 2010
tom roth (California, USA) - See all my reviews
REVIEW BY: Michele Katherine Roth

The Lord has given Cherie Hill the gift of writing , and a heart for the hurting, which is so genuinely expressed
on each page of "BE STILL." This book has been a huge blessing, and has far surpassed my expectations.

Storms are inevitable, and Cherie writes in a way that has helped me to see storms through Jesus eyes. Her book includes scriptures that are encouraging, eye opening and life changing.

After reading "Be Still" I see storms as an opportunity to learn, be humbled, to grow in faith, and most importantly draw closer to Jesus.

--Michele Katherine Roth

4.0 out of 5 stars Saturated with the truth, January 15, 2013
This review is from: BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) (Kindle Edition)
I just finished reading Be Still written by my blogging friend Cherie Hill. Her writing is saturated with Scripture. The truth just washes over you as you read with verse throughout her writing, at the end of each chapter, and at the end of the book.

This book is a reflection on the story of Jesus calming the storm found in the gospels of Mark and Luke. There is so much to learn from this story. There is purpose in the storm. God is with us in the storm. The storm is a vehicle for God to demonstrate his majesty. It is in the storm that we can be strengthened and encouraged.

As I read this book, I wondered why I fear the storms of life. It is in the storm that we most see God's power. It is in the storm that I have to depend on Him. It is in the storm that I can grow deeper in my faith. Maybe now I can appreciate the storms that will inevitably come.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ, September 27, 2012
Wow, Cherie Hill knocked it out of the park with her book "Be Still". I face many challenging storms (problems) in my daily life but Cherrie has a way about her. She is comforting as well as teaching us about the the Great Comforter. This is a book I will keep handy as I face my "storms" and as I learn and relearn how to trust God.

This would be a great Bible Study for an indivual or small group. Our Bible group will be reading Be Still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 25, 2014
This book couldn't be any greater than it is. If you want to find out who God is and what he has to offer you, than this is a must read. Cherie Hill writes these book so that you can really get the picture when you read it, it is easy to understand and full of amazing things your can use to get closer to God and have a real true relationship with him. Please take the time and read it you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 17, 2014
This review is from: BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) (Kindle Edition)
Thank u I loved this book still Cherie hill ur amazing I enjoy reading ur books thank u so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Has Storms, April 17, 2014
This review is from: BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms) (Kindle Edition)
This is a very good book that spoke to me. It made me understand myself better and brought me closer to God.

Rate and Discover Movies