Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2009
I have a rebel xsi. i needed a spare battery and had doubts about buying an aftermarket battery. this battery works just as well if not better than the canon battery. when i need to replace the origional and this battery I will but sterlingtek again, it's well worth the money
0Comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2009
got to a shoot w/out my battery, now even if one runs out I have another spare...havent been w/out my battery since.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2012
I bought this battery to use as a backup to my photo booth camera that I use during weddings. It holds a good charge and lasts a while. I'd rate is as good or better than the OEM Canon battery, but at a fraction of the price. Great battery all around.
on August 2, 2012
I shoot a relatively large amount of photos so I'm sometimes out on a shoot and need a
replacement battery. This one does the job well. It charges in the expected amount of
time and seems to hold its charge well. I can recommend this battery with confidence.
on July 20, 2012
This battery lasts longer in my daughter's XSi than the original. Definitely worth the price. Usually I stick with OEM, but after reading the reviews I figured I'd give this one a try and I'm glad I did. No regrets.
on August 3, 2012
Currently have 2 Canon batteries that have been excellent but ordered this battery to make
sure I don't miss any shots on my trip to Hawaii. It is a good product, seems to perform
exactly the same as Canon brand.
on September 13, 2012
I had concerns about it fitting perfectly, reading other reviews of 3rd party batteries, and I'm happy to report this battery fits perfectly, works great, holds a good charge. I use it with my OEM battery in my battery grip, and it works well, very happy with it so far.
on August 1, 2012
This battery seems to have a comparable life to the Canon version, which comes at
a higher price. I'm not regretting my decision to buy this one bit. I didn't feel
any difference with this battery and the Canon battery. I would buy this product
again and again.
on July 31, 2012
Can't tell a difference between this one and the Canon version, except for the price.
Works just like factory battery pack. Good product! Great for the price!
on July 27, 2012
First time using this brand of battery. Seems to be holding a good charge, and charges
fast. So far - so good. This has worked as well as the original battery that came with my
camera! Only difference is the battery label and the price!