Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 21, 2012
I like the fact that this is a smart charger. I can just plug in the charger into the wall
outlet and put in the NB-6L battery and when it finished chargering it goes into a trickle
charge so my battery won't over charge.
on August 8, 2012
This was a replacement for a lost charger. It works perfectly. The price was great. Over all I am happy with the purchase. Got the right charger for my camera, shipping was fast.
on August 15, 2012
I keep a back-up charger on hand for our travels. This one is handy and effective. We particularly like its ease of use--plugs into an outlet directly, and since it works on 110 or 220, it is ready to go with an outlet converter without having to use a transformer.
on August 7, 2012
This charger is small, light, and charges well. Just the right size for the battery of the Canon S90. Has all the features of the original, plus an adapter so you can use it in the car.
on August 10, 2012
The NB-6L battery charger I purchased came right on time. I'm getting ready to go to New York for the first time, and I needed to charge the battery for my digital Camera. The charger charges great. The order process was simple and it didn't take a long time for me to receive it.
on October 21, 2012
I love the fact that this camera charger is so small and can charge the NB-6L battery at home or in your car. If you need a charger Buy this one.
on October 22, 2012
Used as a replacement for lost charger. Quick and easy to use. Has lights to show when the battery is charging and when charging is complete. Does the job as expected.
on October 19, 2012
It holds one Canon NB-6L battery, charges it and indicates when the battery's charged. It fits easily in a small bag or in a pocket, etc. The only reason I ordered this replacement is that I lost the battery charger that came with my camera. The price was great!
on October 24, 2012
This works great and I don't have to worry about losing the detachable cord as with some camera battery chargers. Great for home and travel.
on July 28, 2015
I have had trouble with this battery charger. It worked initially to charge the battery just fine. When the battery ran out, I put it in the charger. Despite it charging overnight and the green light being on, my camera still showed the battery was depleted. It took some jiggling to get the battery in the charger correctly, but it finally began charging. The next time the batter ran down (which was yesterday) I couldn't get the battery to charge at all. No jiggling would do it. I really wish it worked.