Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 17, 2012
New camera came with just one battery and I like to have a backup. Was going on vacation and didn't know whether one battery would last all day, especially if I took short movies. Actually only had to use extra on one long day of photography. Recharged in less than an hour each time. Will order extras for travel where power sources aren't always accessible.
on August 14, 2012
I bought an extra battery for me and one for my wife for our vacation. These new
batteries are excellent. They held a charge well, and also came with caps so they
would not discharge by accident. We use them in our Powershot S95's.
on August 13, 2012
So far I'm pleased with this replacement battery. Way cheaper than the Canon one and not a lot of difference in number of pictures took with this battery compared to the Canon one.
on August 7, 2012
I got this battery pack for my Canon S95 because it runs out of power so quickly. So far I can't see any difference in performance compared to genuine Canon product.
on August 20, 2012
I use this battery in my Canon S95. I like to take hundreds of photos in a day, so I
bought this as an extra battery. Both this battery and the original each get about 200
shots before they are done. was impressed that this battery performs just as well as
the one that came with my camera.
on August 9, 2012
This battery was a great deal. It's too early to tell yet, but if it retains a powerful charge, I will be back for another one.
on August 8, 2012
Works just as well as the stock Canon battery, but it's much, much cheaper. Great deal for a spare battery. Works great.
on June 28, 2012
I wanted an extra battery for my Canon S95. I did some research and found glowing reviews of the STK by Powwer and the Wasabi batteries. The Wasabi was backordered for about a month, so I ordered the STK with free Prime shipping from Amazon.

What a superb battery. I ordered two for less than $24.00. Best Buy wanted $61 for the OEM Canon NP-6L battery. Please tell me why Best Buy needs to abuse you on accessory orders? Adorama did have the OEM Canon for $38.00, which is fair.

So I hit the button for 2 batteries. So far I the number of shots on the STK has far exceeded my OEM Canon battery. We shall see how this fairs in 6 months, but heck, they are lithium-ion, so I can't imagine any change.

My battery gauge is just as accurate with the STK as with the Canon. The STK is a superb battery at an incredible price. You can't go wrong with the Wasabi or STK. Imagine, you can buy 6 Wasabi's or STK's for the same price as the OEM Canon from Best Buy. That's a lot of shooting. Thanks Amazon and STK!
on August 15, 2012
Totally worthwhile backup/replacement battery. Would like longer life, but this battery has identical battery life to the Canon battery at half the price.
on August 21, 2012
An extra battery is a must for the S95 Canon, since the battery life is not the best
for this camera. Battery works great, no problems.