5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Photographers
My wife and I are professional photographers, and we love Olymus cameras. We own 3 Olympus
cameras: an E-450, an E-620 and a PEN EPL-1. All 3 use the BLS-1 battery, and as much as
we use the cameras, we needed spare batteries. One look at the price Olympus was charging
Published on September 3, 2012 by Chuy T.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery got extremely hot and was about to melt!
I needed a spare battery for my Olympus E-P3 and choose the Sterlingtrek BLS-1 based on prior good experiences with Sterlingtrek products. My Canon 511 clone batteries worked as well as the OEM at 1/4 the price so I was sure this BLS-1 clone would deliver more of the same.

Popped it in my Olympus charger and a couple hours later was ready to rock. I stepped out...
Published 14 months ago by P.K. Frary

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Photographers, September 3, 2012
This review is from: STK's Olympus BLS-1 Battery - 1800mAh for Olympus PS-BLS1, BLS-1 Batteries and Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PM1, EP3, EPL3, Evolt E-420, E-620, E-450, E-400, E-410 Digital SLR Cameras. (Electronics)
for OEM batteries, we decided to look for quality 3rd party products on Amazon. We found
SterlingTek batteries, and knew they would be good quality. At this price I could afford
to buy one for each camera and I had the Amazon return policy to back me up, I had nothing
to lose. The batteries work great, and getting free prime shipping was another plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 30, 2012
I purchased two of these batteries for much less than the price of one Olympus, and so far
they work great. I have recommended this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in handy, August 31, 2012
Went for a week long missionary trip to Honduras. Needed to make sure I had enough batteries
for the job. I took over (1000 3 mg each) pictures a day. This battery lasted a whole day.
Loved the speed of service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs well, September 9, 2012
I bought this battery as a spare for my Olympus PEN E-P3. At first I had a bit of trouble getting the original Olympus charger to charge it - it seemed there was some spiel there and I had to snap it in just so in order for it to begin charging. But once I got it right, it charged up fine. Operation is flawless and the battery lasts long. Great price and performance - what is not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, September 4, 2012
What can you say about batteries. This is a third party battery at less than half the price of
the Olympus one. I mainly use clones and have never had a problem with them. Just stay away
from the freebie ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, August 29, 2012
Less than half the price than the original, and more long-lasting. Simply great. A very good
acquisition for my holidays in New York.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PS-BLS1 BATTERY, August 22, 2012
As a photographer you need to have a second battery. This one does the job, I've taken more than
500 pictures on a single charge. It is well made, at a very cheap price. Great battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality at a Great Price!, August 21, 2012
Got this battery while on vacation in the US. I'm from Canada and our battery prices are high.
This battery lasts me more than a day and a half of constant shooting in my E-PL1. Great quality
at a great price! Can't go wrong with this battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, August 28, 2012
Bought as an extra battery for my Olympus EPL-3. Works just as well as the supplied Olympus
battery, at a much more affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A backup battery for my new Olympus E620, August 27, 2012
I want a back up for those times when I know I will be taking a lot of pictures and charging may
be awkward or time consuming.

Rate and Discover Movies