Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on June 25, 2012
A real winner!! Bought this battery as a backup. Battery is so good that I use it as my primary and now the Sony is the backup! Better than the Sony battery and for much less!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2012
This works perfectly in my Sony Alpha Nex-5. The battery lasts me about 2 days before I need to charge it. I going to buy another one just to have as a back up.
on July 5, 2012
It works just fine in my A33. In camera fit is perfect, charges in the Sony charger without issue and lasts about the same as the original Sony battery.
on July 2, 2012
Awesome extra battery! Better battery for the price than the original! A needed item for every professional photographer. Definitely worth the price!
on July 17, 2012
This battery works well for my camera. I have Sony Alpha NEX-5 and it works well with it. With not-so-high price like the original battery, this battery is a good choice for reserve battery. The life of this battery seem to be about the same as the original one from Sony. I use it for an extra battery while traveling.
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2012
Backup battery for my Sony A-55, works just as good as the one that came with the camera and for less than the original costs.
on July 16, 2012
People are right about Sony DSLR batteries not lasting long so I decided to buy a extra battery. Have not used this one much but so far it seems seems to last as long as the original, if not longer. Fit in camera and charger good. Much cheaper than an original.
on July 18, 2012
Great replacement or second battery. Great price compared to other sites. I bought as extra battery for my Sony Alfa 55.
on June 26, 2012
Appears to work as long as the (new) original battery. Fits perfect. This product is a good quality replacement for the original Sony NP-FW50 battery.
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2012
For not being OEM these batteries are great. Buy them, they're cheaper than the Sony brand, but still have good performance. I bought a used Sony NEX-5 camera that didn't come with the batterries. After spending several hundred dollars on the camera, I didn't want to spend $50 plus for the Sony brand. These batteries had good reviews so I bought it and 'til today, no regrets. They hold a charge for a good while too.

I went camping this summer with the fam and took my "new" NEX-5 camera. Took a lot of pictures, came back home and put the camera on the shelf with a full charge. About 4 weeks later, I turned the camera on and it still had about 83% left of charge. I don't know about you, but to me, that was impressive for a $19.99 battery. Is that going to happen all the time? I'm not sure, but I'm happy with my purchase. I can't compare it to Sony batteries because I never had one. But thanks to the performance of this battery, I guess I'll never pay $50 plus know.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse