Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$12.99+ Free shipping

on August 13, 2014
Good looking case, but I haven't had a chance to extensively test it as I use a Moshi iVisor screen protector that is rigid and reusable, but since this case grips the phone so tightly it causes the Moshi to bubble in the center. If you're using a standard thin screen protector, I'd guess that you would be fine.
on October 31, 2015
I've had this case for at least to hears and am satisfied with its durability. It has not loosened up. I've only dropped my phone a few times, but the case appears to have protected it. It's gotten a little brown from daily carrying around. I've tried to wash it with a soapy cotton ball, but I can't get the dirt off. So my only complaint would be that the surface doesn't seem cleanable.
on October 17, 2012
I love this case! Given how new the iPhone 5 is, I expected that it might not fit the phone well, but it goes on perfectly and the buttons, camera, ports and speakers are all easily accessible. It also looks great without adding much dimension at all to the phone. And of course I've already dropped the phone a couple times with no apparent damage. The case has a not-too-smooth, not-too-textured feel to it, so I feel like I have a good grip on it yet it slips easily into and out of my pocket. The blue is what I'd call royal blue, and gives a nice contrast to the white phone.
on October 28, 2012
I wanted a case that matched the purity of Apple's signature design. I wasn't really interested in having a case to begin with, but the phone is just too expensive to go without. I liked this overall design online and thought keeping with the crisp white aesthetic would be good. The plastic is sturdy and the case fits snugly. There is a disappointing bump at the top where it doesn't fit tightly. Plus the white case isn't the same color white as the iPhone.

I could overlook ALL of these little gripes if the case wasn't $30. That's high compared to others you'll find on Amazon. It's pretty, useful and does its job but probably cost pennies to make.
on October 23, 2012
This was one of the first cases available on the market for the iPhone 5, which was why I purchased it. Unfortunately, the fit along the top of the case was off which created substantial bowing. The case was also very difficult to get on and off of the phone and was also one of the thicker cases. I returned it and got a Diztronic case instead which was less than half the price and a much much better case. I'm super happy with the Diztronic!
on January 23, 2013
I'm always worried about these kind of rubbery/silicone cases that will not slide in/out of my pocket with ease. This case was anything but that. Its great! It has a great textured back that wont slip out while handling. It is a very tight fit but that is what you want on a phone, it protects the side bumpers great.

I have an Invisible shield full screen and body on with this case and it works great. It protects the screen from straight drops on flat surfaces because of the case edge, and the shield protects the screen from drops on rough surfaces. Has held up great for few weeks already. I would recommend this setup.
on November 2, 2012
I've gotten lots of compliments on this case - it is attractive, not too bulky, but does a good job of protecting the phone. Thanks to other amazon.com reviewers for pointing me in the right direction.
on October 9, 2012
Just what I was looking for. Geometric pattern on the back is very subtle and feels nice to hold. Case is very slim so does not add bulk to the phone. Still has just enough lip on the edge to protect the glass when you lay it face down. Fit was precise and finish was just the right balance between hard and soft. Material is a very slightly rubberized plastic. Not soft and floppy at all. Just pliable enough that you can get it to expand over the iphone but rigid enough that once it's on it stays in place. Could be a few dollars cheaper but so could all the cases I've seen. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.
on December 27, 2013
Great case that does the job. I've had mine for a month now and it works perfectly.

When I first got my iPhone 5s, I was worried it would slip through my hands and drop because the phone is so slippery. This case provides great protection all around and has a strong gripping feeling to it so the phone doesn't slide out of your hands. The case also has a nice rubber lip around the face so if you drop the phone face down it will be protected as well.

At the same time, the case is not bulky at all, so my phone still has the slim, light feel that is great about the iPhone 5s.

Perfect case!
on January 10, 2013
First of all, most of the small complaints others have made are accurate. 1) The top of the case bows..slightly..up, so it could fit slightly, very slightly tighter. 2) The opening around the camera aperture is too tall, so it exposes a bit of the matte metal of the case below the shiny black of the aperture surround. Purely cosmetic. Beyond that, I ordered the cobalt blue and it's quite striking against the black phone. Overall fit is nice. The plastic material is grippy without being rubbery. The imprinted pattern on the back is attractive. I've got no complaints. I did pay $15 for this item during an Amazon lightning sale.