4.0 out of 5 stars Great, with caveats
The fit is close to perfection. It is tight and takes some gentle pressure to get it on. For me that is a good thing. I tend to leave my case on all the time and rarely have any need to take it out.

The tight fit and design almost makes the case disappear. I am fully enjoying the new slimmer design of the iPhone 5 and this case doesn't take away from the...
Published 21 months ago by David Selector

2.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit, but one major design flaw
Slim profile and fits well, but has one major design flaw:

The space cut out for the camera on the back is far too tall. The lens is not aligned vertically in the cutout (it sits high), and the extra space reveals where the blue backing of the case meets the solid black backing - making it even more obvious.

I'm surprised they continue to produce and...
Published 18 months ago by Matt M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 22, 2012
This review is from: STM Opera Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Nice case! I ordered this to protect my pre-ordered iPhone 5 and glad I did. It feels good in my hand and offers a lot of protection and fits perfectly. I feel if I ever dropped my iPhone 5, this case would do its job. I paid $24.99, so the price has increased probably due to demand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case but don't get it in white!, December 6, 2012
Jen "Jen" (Woodinville, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I really like this case. It's got a nice feel to it and I've dropped my phone a few times and it still works like a charm. Not even a ding. I have to knock a couple of stars off, though, for the white case. It's no longer white, and I've been using it for less than two weeks. I keep it in my jeans pocket and it has taken on a light blue tint. Stay away from the white case and you'll be fine. This one looks old, dingy and ugly now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Early adopter. There are better options, February 8, 2013
Robin (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I bought this early on after receiving my iPhone 5 the first day. It was great at the time when there were ZERO options available, but now that there are I wouldn't buy it again. Don't get me wrong, it does the job, but for the price the fitment is lacking. There is 1-2mm of play in the case, so it sometimes rattles. And any movement in a case leads to scratches if should any dust or grime get into the case (which it will).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice choice of a iPhone case., March 19, 2014
tough case could protect your iphone 5. get this you'll never regret. trust my choice. ha ha ha ha ha

5.0 out of 5 stars Cousin loved it., February 9, 2014
b0ll0cks (somewhere, USA) - See all my reviews
This was an xmas present for my cousin and she loved it. Nice protective case, and stylish I would recommend this case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, February 2, 2014
Used this case for many months and it held up well. Has a pretty slim profile as well. Adds the protection you want without too much extra bulk.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits and works as expected, January 28, 2014
I wanted a cheap case that was slim and added grip and protection for the phone... this does that as I expected

1.0 out of 5 stars bubbles, January 23, 2014
This item causes the corners of my screen protector to bubble. it is, ergo, useless keep searching for a case.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY SATISFIED!, January 12, 2014
VERY SATISFIED! This case fits perfectly! I've been using this case for over a year and there are absolutely no scratches on my iPhone 5. I highly recommend this case, its worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and unobtrusive, December 27, 2013
Great case that does the job. I've had mine for a month now and it works perfectly.

When I first got my iPhone 5s, I was worried it would slip through my hands and drop because the phone is so slippery. This case provides great protection all around and has a strong gripping feeling to it so the phone doesn't slide out of your hands. The case also has a nice rubber lip around the face so if you drop the phone face down it will be protected as well.

At the same time, the case is not bulky at all, so my phone still has the slim, light feel that is great about the iPhone 5s.

Perfect case!