- Use it for fun, use it for work - presenting the All New Storm Drone 4TM We did some upgrades over the successful Storm Drone FF, like upgrading the firmware, changed to Carbon Propellers and new motors.
- We upgraded to 3K Carbon Fiber propellers!! FREE OF CHARGE! Storm Drone is an upgraded and evolved version of the previous Storm Drone FF, we upgraded the 9" plastic propeller to 8" Carbon Fiber propeller, this gives better stability. The biggest change is that we no longer use spinner to secure the props (9 grams lighter!!), instead we used the Two Hole mounting method, the motor is specially made with Two Holes to secure the prop, this allow players to change props much more easier and don't need to spend so much time on balancing.
- Storm Drone 4 is 100% Assembled and Tested Storm Drone FF used to be dis-assembled to easier transportation, now we changed the packaging, the Drone no longer in pieces, it came 100% Ready to Fly out of box! Remember, Storm Drone 4 is not just a equipment, it's made for FUN!! Without payload, the Storm Drone 4 is very fast and agile. Take her high in the air and push hard on the throttle, do some sharp turns and sprinting, it gives you an experience which helicopters can never give you. It's all about "Balancing" In here I mean finding the correct combination of Motors and Rotors. We could make a drone to have high payload but less agility, or we could make a fast drone with low payload capability. We found the sweet spot of between this two extreme, the Storm Drone 4 can carry reasonable payload (200-250g) and still able to fight wind, by using high speed motor and rotor combination, we used 9" x 4.7" rotors, 10A ESC and 1100kv motor, this gives longest flight time and the best correction rate for each rotor, that's the secret to fight wind and high speed movement. Balancing is an ART, a time consuming ART We literally balanced every rotors for you. As we mentioned on the above, each rotor needs to be trimmed and balanced before putting onto the motor, and not just putting it on, but "Dead Center". There is no trick but good old "Patience", our technicians spin them one by one and do it slowly, this gives the best result. For those who played RC planes before, you will know it is time consuming, Helipal does it for you! What makes a Quadcopter a quadcopter - the FF Gyro board (V1.2 Black Color) It has a industrial grade micro 6-Axis Gyro (Three axis sensor, Three accelerometer), extremely sensitive, able to pick up slightest movement, it constantly monitoring all three axis which makes the Storm Drone 4 very stable. Helipal recommend Storm Drone 4 + GOPRO® Hero 3 Camera Storm Drone 4 provides a compact and Zero vibration flying platform, GOPRO
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player