4.0 out of 5 stars Great product over all
Ring is super nice for the price. Has not turned my finger green or anything! My only real complaint is that each band is slightly thin and it allows them move more on your finger than expected so it can fall off.
Published on November 5, 2012 by Mandy B.

2.0 out of 5 stars The seller is a crook!!
Published 23 months ago by DamiansAngel

2.0 out of 5 stars The seller is a crook!!, January 23, 2013
DamiansAngel (Idaho Falls, Idaho) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ring and another from this seller and while the rings then selves are beautiful and exactly what I ordered (that's Why I gave it 2 stares) the seller is a crook DO NOT ORDER!! I bought this ring for 2.99 and the other ring for the same price, so my cost was 5.98 when I checked out it said my shipping was 0.00 I was later (and I do mean much later that day)I was changed 19.88 I then looked at the order form and saw that I was charged more than double in shipping 13.90 to be exact!! When I called Amazon to return the item I was then told that because its a 3rd party seller that it had to be approved by them, and I wouldn't get all the money back AND I'D HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AGAIN!! This was a rip off!! The seller is a crook and they know what their doing is wrong,I went to the post office to see how much it would cost to send and was Told it would be less than 3.00$ so trust me they chested and they know it!! DO NOT BUT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product over all, November 5, 2012
This review is from: STR-0002 High Polished Stainless Steel Triple Multi Color Band Ring Size 3-12; Comes with Free Gift Box (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ring was cheap to buy plus looked cheap, February 8, 2013
I bought this for my mom, the color faded it just looked dull and cheap. I guess I got what I paid for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as it seems, November 15, 2012
Very disappointed. Suppose to be silver color, rose gold and yellow gold. No rose color. The two golds are the same. Doesn't look like photo nor is as stated.

3.0 out of 5 stars rose color gone, March 12, 2013
love the ring, i was dissapointed because the rose color is gone. it doesn't look like a 3 color ring.
other than that i think its cool.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color holds only for as long as you keep in in sealed Box., August 23, 2013
The ring is not soldered and shows lines at the seems and the platting held up for almost one week. I'm sure you can do better with other venders that deliver what they Promise and show. The ring is not worth more then what they are asking. I suggest they be sold in a kids gumball machine for no more then $0.25, and don't waist your time with this Seller. Customer service is ZERO after they have there Money on this flimsily ring.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very dissapointed., October 25, 2013
The colored plating wore off within a couple weeks and it has broken in 2 places since I got it a year ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, February 28, 2013
Emily (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I've only worn it a few times & its tarnishing and fading already. Colors weren't as bright and shiny as the picture to begin with but at this price, I didn't expect it to be. I don't really recommend buying this ring.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 3, 2012
Stainless steal, tri-colored, beautiful. However, the band is quite thick and looks too bulky. I tried it on multiple fingers. Thumb, pointer, middle, it looks too chunky on all of them. Which is too bad because other than the width of the 3 bands it'd be perfect, a very good deal for the quality. If you like thicker banded rings, this is a steal of a deal.

I however was not satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!!!, April 25, 2013
I liked it a lot! The material was perfect and there were not scratches at all on it! It's beatiful!