4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic Android Smartphone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic Android Smartphone, December 1, 2012
D. Quick (Littleton, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Just purchased this Straight Talk phone at Walmart for only $40. It runs well on Android 2.3. All essential Google apps such as contacts and gMail were readily installed. Easy Bluetooth setup. Replaces iPhone 4S and overpriced Sprint contract $87/month for terrible data speed; had to pay ETF but will now save $40/month, so payback will occur quickly. Will try this for a few months; anticipate I may have signed my last 2-year scam contract ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Responsive, December 1, 2012
Marte "oilpaintingnana" (Along the Beautiful Ohio River) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
After having my new Samsung Galaxy S11 lost/stolen in the Cincinnati Airport, I was eager to get back my connections on a cell phone. I wanted to stay with Straight Talk and also needed the excellent AT&T coverage. When I saw that I could purchase on CyberMonday an LG Optimus LOGIC, my son said I would not be disappointed. He was right. This little phone does everything the Gallaxy did, but in a smaller package. The LOGIC fits securely in my pocket. The operations are intuitive and easy for me to figure out with little help or research. I found a blog that said the LG Optimus L3 E400 Case would fit it...that makes me happy! The Google App downloaded all my contacts, allowing me to enter new numbers and edit easily. The sound quality is very satisfactory and I have not had any dropped calls. Next I plan to download My Music from my computer to the phone. I have an SD card to expand storage, but so far it is not needed. The acid test will be a trip to Montana to visit a new grandchild...if this phone picks up calls in that wilderness, I will celebrate!

5.0 out of 5 stars lg optimus, March 14, 2013
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
having fun figuring things out. I have downloaded loks of fun things to use. Im not real tec savvy but this was easy to figure out.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst phone EVER, November 13, 2013
CODY E WINCHELL (LOUISVILLE, KY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
this phone runs on AT&T towers FYI. worst part is there is almost ZERO internal memory - DO NOT TRY TO HAVE FACEBOOK ON YOUR PHONE bcuz it will shut this phone down so you can not even text or receive phone calls. i tried everything to move apps and everything else to the SD Card, and it simply does not matter, the internal memory is overloaded. ONLY BUY IF YOU SIMPLY WANT AT&T AND ONLY WANT TO TEXT AND MAKE CALLS - OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want a quality phone, do not buy this one., May 11, 2013
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This was the worst smart phone I have ever owned. Let me explain.

1) HORRIBLE screen quality. You have to hold the phone at an angle to be able to see anything, or lean directly over it. When scrolling, you cant read the words because they blur together, like on Facebook.

2) HORRIBLE camera quality. No flash. Pictures are grainy and look washed out half the time.

3) Cheap material. The material overall feels cheaply made. If you drop it, be prepared to scatter the back, battery and phone to the four corners of the earth.

4) WORST OF ALL: the space!! If you want to download apps, DO NOT buy this phone. There is hardly any space on the phone to even download the updates to the preinstalled apps! Oh, it has an SD card slot, you say. While that is true, its not as helpful as you might think. There are sooo many apps that will not allow you to move them to the SD card. I had to not update literally every preinstalled app just to be able to install the apps that I wanted, and even then I had to constantly clear my cache, calls, texts or it would not let me download or reply to texts! (And this was with me having a few apps on SD card!)

And even though I had it set not to, in the middle of the night it would update the preinstalled apps by itself, just so I would wake up and have to uninstall them to get rid of the "Low system memory" error.

Overall, would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for the company, NOT THE PHONE!, May 19, 2013
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
When I try to touch a number; like I was ordering my medications and it asked me to log in my phone number, the screen goes blank. The number 9 and 7 will not work! I have just become very frustrated and I know the seller has a great reputation and will do the right thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 18, 2013
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought it as a gift and it works really well! They are really happy and content with how well it works and the price was really good! Another thing that couldn't be found in the stores!

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO MANY ISSUES!!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
If I could rate this a -5 I would. A waste of money & a complete POS! No space, bad camera, frequently shuts down browser & apps w/o notification, and a terribly small keyboard. Long story short this phone is recommended for the following:
1. People who are not technology savvy
2. If you have unusually small fingertips
3. If you have so much patience that the thought of it taking nearly 5 mins to start up excites you
4. People who love for their browser to randomly close out, Joy!
5. Last but not least, if you are a scrooge who hate apps, games, music and taking pictures.
Otherwise, I recommend you keep scrolling to find a better phone

1.0 out of 5 stars worst.phone.ever.!!!!!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have a few texts, and it now says "phone memory is low delete some items"

huh?

I downloaded life360 and that's it.

I WILL BE taking this back.

oh, yeah. The data doesn't work either. Wifi does, but data doesn't. What a piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars pity phone, March 2, 2014
Kimberly (vincent, alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STRAIGHT TALK LG OPTIMUS LOGIC (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Everything that everone has mentioned about this phone is true. browser closing apps freezing & kicking you off low space updates automatically battery & back come off if dropped I'm surprised my screen hasn't broke sadly enough i still own this pity phone but once i save enough money this phone is history

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›