STRONG CAMEL New Greenhouse 10' X7'X6' Larger Hot Garden House
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Size: 10'x7'x6'(300X200Hx180cm),Easy to set up and portable ,Idea for garden & backyard.
- 135G/M2 Green checker, The cover is UV protected and features a zippered front door
- Full closed cover maintains high humidity levels for growing tropical plants, vegetables, fruiting plants and herbs.
- This greenhouse in your backyard extends your growing season no matter where you live,In addition, you can save money by starting your plants from seeds or cuttings.
- This portable greenhouse will surely extend your plants growing season no matter where you live. It can be set up easily. Powder coated steel frame provide and middle rails provide additional stability for this greenhouse.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I strongly recommend buying large tent pegs, as the ones provided are not strong enough to take on a strong wind, but with the right pegs, this greenhouse has been able to combat storms with no problems.
I highly recommend this product.
It comes with light weight cord and at first I did not understand why it was there. But once I put the frame work together, I realized it was to pull the support legs together to "square" it up. You attach them to the legs opposite each other and pull them together until they are straight up and down. If you do not do this, the cover will not fit correctly and you will not be able to zip the flap on the cover. The "feet" to the support legs actually have a tab the cord runs through. The cover is sufficiently heavy and good quality, with nylon re-enforcement.
The only reason I did not give this greenhouse a 5 star rating is that the cover blocks all UV rays, and unless you have a grow light, that can be bad for your plants. I have found a way around that, I just flip back one side of the cover once the weather warms up for the day and let the sun shine in, but for those who live in much colder areas, you may wish to purchase a grow light or just a florescent light, that will work just fine.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works very well, easy to assemble even by myself. Suggest you purchase King Canopy A8200 8-Piece 15-Inch Anchor Kit with rope with this greenhouse. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SteveS
No stability for Midwest weather. Didn't hold through the first decent thunderstorm. Bolt that holds long center roof poles together snapped. Read morePublished 1 month ago by bcannon
This was very poorly designed and the instructions are essentially useless, just a diagram of the different parts with no step by step instructions. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Larry C.
Works great. Just the tent stakes that came with are cheap. Buy heavy duty tent stakes.Published 3 months ago by Ketola
This was easy to put together. Another reviewer suggested duct tape to hold the frame together. That is key. So far so good.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer