Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "SPT SU-2081B Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier with Hy...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 39% off the $67.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.68 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SPT SU-2081B Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier with Hygrostat Sensor, Blue
|Price:||$50.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$16.41 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic humidifier for rooms up to 400 square feet
- Built-in ionizer; 10 mist output levels; 360-degree adjustable mist nozzle
- 2-4/9-liter water tank; output capacity of 7-1/2 liters every 24 hours
- Digital control panel with LCD; hygrostat and temperature sensor; nightlight
- Measures 10-3/4 by 5-3/4 by 11 inches
- Please find user manual in product details section and the Troubleshooting at page 7
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Color: Blue | Size: 10.5L x 5.5W x 11H in.
Top Customer Reviews
#3 had a defect as well. The indicated room temp stayed at 32 degrees no matter what the actual room temp. I tried blowing warm air over the sensing unit but it stayed at 32. I think I'll live with it because the reviews on the other humidifiers are not very good. At least this one does not leak and performs well.
On 5-15 the third one failed. These things are junk.
I will update to new purchase.
This humidifier works well. It is my first in a few years so I do not have much to compare to, but I know that I like this unit already.
The remote sensor/hygrometer makes this unit awesome for my usage.
Well manufactured, no water leaks, water doesn't splash out of unit when moved, and it is easy to clean.
I would buy this product again. Trust me, I send stuff back all the time...
It is an excellent humidifier. Though it has not eliminated all the dryness, it has reduced need for liquid tears during the night. The tank holds just a little over 12 hours worth of water, so a 24 hour period requires 2 refills. The weight makes it easy to carry. If it held more water, it would be harder to transport to the water supply. It is also easy to clean, assemble, work, and has a multitude of features.
The most unexpected benefit is the night light. It is a soft light that morphs from turquoise to sapphire blue every few seconds, takes a second to go black, and starts again. It illuminates the water in the tank and it is almost like looking at a softly lit aquarium. It is very peaceful and serene. Also it is very silent and works beautifully.
I liked this machine so much, I bought a second one for another room.
I am giving it two stars because the device seems to be OK otherwise. And I'd still recommend it if you don't have a dog (or another pet with hearing in the ultrasound range). But we will be returning it because it is basically useless to us: we cannot turn it on at all without torturing our dog.
1. Upon receiving the box and when I unpacked the item I noticed there was a flaw at the edge of the LCD and the blue plastic. At which time I notified customer help and stated I could live with the flaw as long as it did not affect how the product preformed. First night it ran great.
2. The second night the nightlight started having longer periods of not working in between the color change and erratically flickered as if it had a loose connection; so I turned the nightlight off. The machine still produced what seemed to be the correct humidity according to the LCD.
3. The third night the LCD was not working correctly and only parts of the numbers were displayed which made it hard to see if the ionizer was off or on as well as what mode the machine was in. At that time I felt the machine was not safe to run while sleeping and I opted to turn it off.
4. The machine would not turn off now and I was too afraid to unplug it because I felt the only vehicle for the electrical functioning was possibly the water so all night every hour or so I tried to turn it off. At around 4:00 am I turned the machine off.
5. Lastly in the morning when I went to empty the humidifier there were several drops of water on the chair and droplets hanging from the vent on the bottom of the unit.
All of the problems I experienced with this ultrasonic humidifier are design flaws from what I see and I am sad to have to return it. Why is finding a humidifier that works such a game of luck. From all the reviews and all the humidifier options and price considerations nothing can guarantee a safe functional humidifier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this unit as a humidity control for a meat curing refrigerator. I worked fine for about three months. Then the humidity monitor seemed to fail. Read morePublished 7 months ago by robert m. barnes
Puts a lot of moisture into the air, which is great for our dry climate. My parents had one just like it that worked well daily for years!Published 9 months ago by Ruth Phippeny
It does it's job but is smaller then I expected. I ended up buying a larger unit locally and just use this one in a small room in the back the larger unit just doesn't reach.Published 11 months ago by fD
Used it sparingly first winter. Stored properly in a closet during the summer...used it MAYBE twice this winter and now it won't turn on.Published 12 months ago by Candice G.
Very nice little guy. Worked very well in my tortoise enclosure. I like it!!!Published 14 months ago by Steven Cheng
Received the first time, worked great but then it started to leak like a wrecked oil tanker. Requested a replacement, the replacement I filled first to test, no leak, but now the... Read morePublished 17 months ago by V N S