3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, March 10, 2011
This review is from: SUBJEKT HerPhones Petite Earphones (Red) (Electronics)
The size is great for my tiny ears. I have no soreness unlike when I used my earbuds from my iPhone. The sound leaves something to be desired though. I have only used these a couple of times and I think one of the earbuds is already shorting out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing an important component!, April 19, 2012
This review is from: SUBJEKT HerPhones Petite Earphones (Red) (Electronics)
While I like these earbuds for their size (PERFECT for my little ears!), I was REALLY disappointed to find that the little control box on the cord only play/pauses, etc. and does NOT adjust the volume. I didn't realize these were designed with phone use, and not ipod use, in mind (even so, don't you sometimes need to adjust volume during a phone call???).

For this reason, I may be returning these. = (

3.0 out of 5 stars SUBJEKT HerPhones, January 27, 2012
This review is from: SUBJEKT HerPhones Petite Earphones (Red) (Electronics)
Pros:
--fantastic sound
--well-made
--function reliably

Cons (and this is the most important part):
--they don't fit my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And yes, before the scoffing commences, I tried the differently-sized adapters.)

The only reason I bought this pair of earphones was that they were supposed to produced with the female ear in mind. They fit like any other pair of earphones/earbuds I've ever worn. No adapter and it felt like I was inserting a probe in my ear and about to puncture my eardrum. My set came with two sizes: neither fit - they were too bulky. Seriously? Really?

Granted, I may be the one with the mutant ear canals and pinnae over here. For that reason and the fact that the product *did* work and produce a nice sound, I've given them three stars.