- How to develop appropriate strategies to cope with changes in the marketplace.
- How to create a "position" for your business in the minds of your target consumers.
- How to differentiate your product with benefits, pricing and value-added services.
- How to find the right e-commerce solution to put your business online cost-effectively.
- How to use a proprietary risk management process to screen out online fraud effectively.
- How to fulfill your orders promptly and cost-effectively.
- How to make your site sells with bargains, effective sales writing and testimonials.
- How to build a vibrant online community to enhance the "stickiness" of your Web site.
- How to build a highly responsive mailing list to improve your sales conversion rate.
- How to use free publicity in the media to drive millions of visitors to your site.
- How to acquire new customers cost-effectively.
- How to manage your e-business efficiently.
- How to adopt multichannel business strategy to improve profitability.
This book is truly worthless. First, it's written in broken English. I know the author is not a native English speaker, but that's what editors are for! Read morePublished on March 11, 2007 by MuchaGirl
This book takes a no nonsense, straightforward, practical approach to developing and managing an online retail business. Read morePublished on February 17, 2004 by Mike Tarrani