Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SUCK UK Salt and Pepper Robot Shakers
|Price:||$13.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.36 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made from food grade plastic
- Wind up robots which waddle across your table top!
- Tops screw off to reveal cavity for Salt and Pepper
- Each robot measures approximately 7 x 3 x 9.5 cm
- Cavity is washable
- Wind up robots which waddle across your table top
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SUCK UK Salt and Pepper Robot Shakers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||For Every Season||For Every Season||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black/White||Black||yellow, white, brown, black||Silver|
|Item Package Weight||0.35 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.05 pounds||0.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Everybody loves an unusual salt and pepper shaker, there are hundreds of them in various sleek or cute designs - so here at Suck UK we have designed a fun home for your salt and pepper with retro thoughts in mind - as well as some unique functionality!
With the Salt and Pepper Bots instead of just handing the salt across the table to season those delicious roast potatoes, you can start a race to the other side by winding them up and watching them waddle to the finish line!
A great gift for new movers or those who enjoy a little happiness in their day to day lives - these Salt and Pepper Shakers will march across the table to wage war on bland food!
Top Customer Reviews
However, since I'm a designer, I feel that it is my obligation to write a review when something is totally doesn't function as it
So here in bullet points.
1. The salt shaker never really walked as it promised it will on the packaging. A few tries later the pepper guy stopped as well.
2. The cavities for both the salt and the pepper are way too small. Finish in one meal sitting of family of five people.
3. The holes for the salt is too large, yet the cavity to hold it is too small. Something that cause a lot of shaking and results in very little salt coming out - frustrating.
4. The holes for the pepper are way too small. No American ground pepper would ever fit through these tinny holes.
The only nice thing I have to say about this, it that the graphics and the paper engineering of the packaging was cool, but unfortunately It simply doesn't work!
Maybe it is my fault. After all I should have known not to order items from a company called suck.
I bought them because they're kind of funky, and that they are. They work as advertised, and for all intents and purposes, they're just inexpensive plastic wind up toys, that also function as salt and pepper shakers. The pepper works okay, but my assessment is that the large hole for the salt dispenser is a bit big and makes it a little bit of a surprise when you're attempting to manage your sodium load. Otherwise cute, fun, and entertaining.
They're super cute, they walk across the table when you wind them up and they are really cute in person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shakers look cute on the table, but when you fill them with the salt and pepper, it comes out thru the bottom, and when you wind them up to walk they fall, or do nothing at... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These are so adorable. They are the perfect gift for my salt and pepper shaker collector friend.Published 2 months ago by Judith
These were a Christmas gift I gave to my sister. Very cool and functional, but still a novelty.Published 2 months ago by Jimmy Cape Cod
I just love these, but I have a thing for robots! No disappointments here.Published 3 months ago by siberianpeachpie