SUGAR LIP TREATMENT SPF 15 by fresh
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (original clear)
- Hydrating treatment that nourishes, protects, and plumps the lips
- Has a bright, citrus scent and is FREE of petroleum, mineral oil, and lanolin
- NO Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOs - Triclosan
- Full Size: .15oz/4.3g *New In Retail Box*
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.49%) (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Oxybenzone (2%) (Benzophenone-3); Inactive Ingredients: Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olver Esters, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare Wheat Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Limonene, Citral, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linolool, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Geraniol, Citonellol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, I'd point out that it sounds like the previous reviewer has not actually tried this product: "Granted, I'm sure the balm is fragrant and tastes lovely..." Why give a negative review based on price alone when you haven't tried the product? If the previous reviewer had tried this product, then she would have known that with Fresh, you get what you pay for-- very high quality products.
First- it lasts much longer than normal 'waxy' lip balms (chapstick, blistex, ect). I only need to apply it once in the morning, and my lips won't bug me for the rest of the day (I love my carmex, and it can't get close to doing that). It feels so silky smooth, and makes lip makeup (lipstick, liner, gloss) apply so much better, and look great (no wrinkled/dry lips here)
Second- you should buy it... most of the more expensive makeup stores have some sort of satisfaction guarentee, and have testers you can use before buying, so why not go for it? Even if you buy online, sight unseen, you'll love it too, as long as you like the scent of lemons (or can deal with it for a great lip product). The scent really is delicious!
One last note, I love the packaging, its cute and metal with a screw on cap, and doesn't get damaged when dropped, or packed into a heavy bag.
1. It's genuinely moisturizing, not just waxy. Waxy products (like Nivea, Chapstick, Burts Bees, Kiss My Face, etc.,) have their use; they're great for creating a barrier, which is useful if, let's say, you're skiing down a mountain. Ones that are too thin (like those in squeezy tubes) feel good at first, but then you have to reapply frequently. But Fresh Sugar kind of melts into your lips, so that they're comfortable and moist, as well as protected with a light barrier. I can apply it in the morning, and be good until afternoon, or leave it on overnight for intensive healing and softening.
2. It's not overly girly. There's no color in the original version (brown case), no extreme glossiness on the lips, and almost no flavor. It has only the tiniest hint of a light lemon-y flavor, but it's barely there. Sometimes, all you want is a good lip balm--no bells and whistles--just something that WORKS.
3. It's very luxurious. The case is like machined aluminum, sort of like you'd find on a tiny pocket flashlight, or those tiny keychain capsules that hold rolled up money or medications for emergencies. (Once you're done with the balm, clean it out, and reuse the case for holding something secret! ) The cap screws on firmly. I really dont think there's another lip balm like it on the market.
I've been through multiple tubes of this stuff, and have bought it for friends and family members. Sure, it's pricey, but it also WORKS. Don't spend your money on crap--save it for the good stuff.
I think those who do not like it do not have really dry lips. It can fill a bit messy but so much better then dry sore lips! I use it off and on during the day and when I go to bed. Finally I can wear lipstick again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My favorite Lip Treatment! It keeps my lips nice and smooth!!Published 19 days ago by Kathryn Friesen
Love this lip treatment! Just bought another one for my purse
Very pleasant scent
This is a great lip balm. It is much better then anything you would by in a supermarket/pharmacy. It keeps my lips moist & soft, and it even gives them a very slight shine. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jenny
Good product, but close to what you would find in Burt's Bees so not worth the price.Published 2 months ago by N.B.
I was given this, having no idea how incredibly expensive it is. But I LOVE it. Very very soft. Goes on smooth. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Andrew B.
I have found my Holy Grail of lip balms. Yes, I'm sorry I use the cheesy HG term. I can't help it. I spend entirely too much time on the beauty blogs and vlogs! Read morePublished 2 months ago by DanaW
I expected more. Probably not any better than Burts Bees which is okPublished 3 months ago by Pamela Ross