5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 6, 2012
This review is from: SUNSTONE DV1420 14-Inch by 20-Inch Vertical Access Door (Lawn & Patio)
I got this for my custom outdoor setup. Just a great product. Took 2 minutes to install. Just have to make sure you cut the openning the right size. Recomended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but looks great, July 24, 2013
Easy install and looks great. Dimensions exactly as specified which was critical working with built in stone BBQ. Looks classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 6, 2014
Better than expected. Outside near ocean looks great every day with little cleaning needed. Easy to install I purchased a sunstone sink and another access door at the same time. All were better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and designed, January 13, 2014
JWP (West Cornwall, CT USA) - See all my reviews
My contractor was very impressed with the build quality and was surprised how reasonably price this was. I used two of them on a new built in outdoor grill island. They can be reversed so in my case both doors swing out and the handles are toward the center of the island (where I stand) and they still match. That is, they are symmetrical vertically. Very happy. Recommended without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect door for outdoor kitchen project, November 6, 2013
My husband is building an outdoor kitchen and this worked out perfectly for his use. The quality is great and think it will do exactly what he wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sustonse Access Door Purchase, July 29, 2013
My husband and I built an outdoor kitchen and needed an access door under the sink. This allows entry into the unit where items may be stored.

The cost of the items was reasonable and it simply looks beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality door, March 22, 2013
Decently priced door, and just what I needed for my outdoor kitchen. Matched my other sunstone drawer that I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, October 4, 2012
Joan Howard (Fairmount, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered several Sunstone Stainless products for my outdoor kitchen. They were delivered quickly and came in perfect condition. My husband installed them easily and they look beautiful. Can't wait to start using my kitchen. I would certainly recommend Sunstone to others who are building an outdoor space.

SUNSTONE DV1420 14-Inch by 20-Inch Vertical Access Door