5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution for the Trailer Dweller
Or mobile home or whatever you want to call it.

These hooks are easy to put in without tools, super simple to pull out and move a half an inch if you measured wrong, and DO hold a surprising weight--haven't had one fail yet and two of them are holding a metal rack from which are suspended all my hangable pots and pans.

Incidentally, I found these at...
Published on November 21, 2008 by Marilyn Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Imitation
Cheap imitation of the brand ones. They dont "lock" into the wall like the Monkey ones and just sort of flop around. I don't feel comfortable risking my pictures to these. Kinda surprising since both are just bent pieces of metal, but these don't have the same bends that create the secure "locking".
Published on April 3, 2012 by Kane Dijkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution for the Trailer Dweller, November 21, 2008
This review is from: SUPER HOOK - Holds Up To 80 lbs. - Compare To Hercules Hooks (Misc.)
Or mobile home or whatever you want to call it.

Incidentally, I found these at the dollar store for $5 and they seem to be identical to the ones that were sold on TV a while back (someone gave me a package of those and I can't see or feel any difference).

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Hooks, February 6, 2010
W. Mischke (Long Island, N.Y.) - See all my reviews
I purchased these types of hooks at a home show some years ago when we lived on Long Island and used them up over the years. After moving to Midlothian Va. and having to rehang all of our wall art and pictures, I purchased two sets of these hangers from Amazon as the price was right. I can't believe the price difference from some of the vendors for this simple but amazing wire hook so shop around. I use to hope to hit a stud when hanging our wall decor, but now when using these super hooks I am hoping not to hit a stud as all you have to do is push these hooks into the wall and they hold tight and a lot of weight. And if you want to move the hook to a different location, just pull it out, move it to the new location and there is only a little hole to patch up so a dab of spackle on your finger tip and a little touch up paint and the timy hole is gone. All in all a good product, and they come under the catagory of "Why didn't I think of that" than I could have retired!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars actually works as advertised, November 15, 2009
I'm the type of person who always has a problem hanging pictures. Tear things up, go through drywall, etc. Big mess. Saw these when I needed to hang something, so I got a package. I was skeptical but they actually work just like the box says. Pretty amazing. Less damage than traditional hanging methods, especially for somebody like me who isn't as skilled in the area as I should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one to buy!, February 12, 2012
Saw these being sold at a number of different sites via Amazon.com but these looked to be the best price. The product showed up ahead of schedule and they look just like the most expensive one. They work just like them too. I was so impressed I bought THREE MORE boxes! We must have hung 25 pictures throughout the house... not a problem with a single hook... except the two times I ran into a stud! Only used to hang pictures, but they did great holding one from 8oz. up maybe 10 lbs. They work GREAT! Strongly recommend you buy these!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Imitation, April 3, 2012
Kane Dijkman (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 11, 2012
I LOVE these hooks!

I live in an apartment and don't want to make big holes in my wall hanging things. I also love art work, and need durable hooks. Not to mention, I am not the handiest of people so as opposed to a hammer and picture hanger, being able to put these in the wall and go makes my life so much easier! I don't have to wait for help to make my apartment beautiful!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, questionable stability, June 20, 2012
I've used a competitor's patented product for about 8 years. When I misplaced my contact information for that supplier, I researched and ordered on Amazon.

The price and apparent quality of these hangers are good. However, there seems to be a problem in either the angle or length of the piece that goes inside the wall, as one of the two hooks I used would not stay in the proper orientation; it would continually rotate around and become upside-down. Since this would have had the effect of dumping the item I was hanging onto the floor, I found I couldn't trust them.

My results might not be typical. It could have been related to the stud configuration in that wall section. Further, it is possible I could have had success if I had adjusted the arc of the wire inside the wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 15, 2011
Samantha Hernandez (Austin, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
I've never used the hercules hooks but I imagine these are pretty much the same thing. Don't let it fool you though, the hole is still pretty substantal, about the same as a small nail or screw, but I think these are more secure and less likely to tear up your wall. Make sure you know exactly where you are hanging items before you go stabbing them through the wall though. They have held up some picture frames and a mirror just fine. They are also holding up some movie posters I have. Be careful and make sure they are twisted around 100% and tightly hugging the wall on the inside...one of the hooks holding my movie posters swung back around and dropped the frame, so just a heads up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, April 22, 2010
ExtraSpecialK (San Leandro, CA USA) - See all my reviews
There's not much to these hooks (they basically look like they've been manufactured by cutting small pieces of metal from a coat hanger and then bending them into shape), but that's kind of the point. These hooks are a quick and easy alternative to traditional screws and nails. Requiring no tools, you simply push the sharp end into the wall and keep pushing until only the small hook at the end remains visible. I have hung several pictures with these hooks, and they look just as good as with any other mounting device. Plus, they've shown no problems holding the load. I'll be ordering another box of these soon. So why 4 stars and not 5? The negatives:

1) The instructions didn't work all that well for me. The manufacturer suggests you push the hook into the wall upside down and then flip it over. This works some of the time, but if there's any insulation/wiring/studs/etc. next to the entry point, the hook may get stuck as you try to turn it. Instead, I just pushed it in right side up a little bit at a time until the hook was completely in place

2) These hooks are mainly designed for drywall, but unlike traditional drywall mounting, now you have avoid the studs. If you choose your spot to place the hook and there's a stud behind the wall, there's no way you're getting that hook in by hand. You either have to choose a different spot or pick a different mounting method.

While these hooks are not perfect, I do like them better than nails or screws, and most importantly, they're reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, sturdy hooks for mirrors and picture frames, May 2, 2012
I purchased this product hoping for an easier way to hang a mirror and some pictures on my walls. I was very skeptical about this product but I am happy to say that it actually worked as described. You just press the hook into the wall, twist it until in goes in and rotate it up until all you see is the hook. As described in the instructions, it will only work on wood and drywall. These will not work on stone or plaster walls. The heaviest thing I have hung on these hooks is a 20 something pound 5 foot tall mirror, and it has held up for a good week so far, even with my dogs running into a few times (since it's right by my front door). This is an excellent and simple product and works exactly as described, will purchase again.

Edit: After using these to hang pictures and a heavy mirror for a few months now I can verify that they still hold strong, but they are definetely not made for wood, just drywall...just wanted to clarify that.

SUPER HOOK - Holds Up To 80 lbs. - Compare To Hercules Hooks