on November 28, 2011
I did a complete security scan for anti virus, cookie and anti spyware threats using my computer's installed Norton program. They could only find 60 items/incidents. I then used SuperAntiSpyware Pro and it came up with close to 900 threats and deeply rooted cookies which I had believed slowed down my computer. I plan on using it as my prime anti virus/cookie/spyware for as long as I own this computer which now works super fast. I also strongly believe that sites such as Facebook, MySpace and Classmates had left cookies in my computer for OVER two years, since I closed down all accounts. I'm glad they're gone. To anyone who cares to read my comment you SHOULD buy this product as it WORKS!
on August 28, 2010
SUPERAntispyware often plays second fiddle to Malwarebytes Antimalware in the malware removal community. In my personal experience working on computers, I find that SUPERAntispyware is aggressive enough to stand on it's own two feet in the realm of removing some of the nastiest stuff out there. The lifetime license is really just the icing on the cake. I personally would opt to turn off the real time protection as it's not as effective detecting malware before it installs but rather removing it once installed. Keeping on the automatic updates and scheduled scanning should be enough to keep your computer clean from some of the serious nasties out there. Make sure to couple this with your existing Anti virus software for optimal protection.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Download the program from the issuer's website, then go to your Control Panel and uninstall it. The uninstallation will proceed if you've confirmed it, but you'll immediately receive an online offer to buy a one-year registration code for $9.95. Re-download the software if necessary, purchase the code, copy and paste the registration number, and you've saved $10. I installed this software to replace StopZilla 2013, which I've also reviewed on Amazon's website.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on July 20, 2011
i would never be with out this life time cleaner for my computer it has saved me so many times iot,s unreal and run it with paid avg or free if you have to and your good .this spy wear is the best far i care and i won,t even use my computer if i did,nt have it! try it you won,t be sorry .
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
TOP 50 REVIEWERon January 18, 2013
I have two Windows PCs, one running Windows XP Professional and the other running Windows 7. I have run both Norton 360 2013 Premier and Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Complete 2013 on both machines. Both are excellent ANTI-VIRUS programs. However, neither Norton nor Webroot are sufficient to remove all of the malware you will encounter. You need a strong ANTI-MALWARE program such as SuperAntiSpyware Professional ("SAS") in addition to your anti-virus program. I have run SAS on both of my machines. It will detect and block rogue threats that both Norton and Webroot have missed.

Freeware: I first tried SAS's freeware, which I found excellent, especially considering the fact that it is free. However, it is free for only a limited period. The subscription license is necessary not only to continue the protection, but to supplement it. SAS freeware is a comprehensive program that can scan and delete spyware and a variety of other types of malware. Although the program cannot deal with true viruses, it is capable of finding and annihilating plenty of other pests. It installs a desktop icon without asking but uninstalls cleanly.

Full Version: SAS's full version runs in real-time with your anti-virus software. It features daily definition updates, scheduled scanning and priority technical support. The program's interface is straightforward, with a large button labeled "Scan your Computer" leading users to the most important feature. Radio buttons let users select a Quick Scan, Complete Scan, Critical Point Scan, or Custom Scan. The program also has a selection of repairs that can be run to undo damage done by malware, and a scan log keeps a history of all the threats that have been deleted. SAS has a comprehensive list of FAQs on its website (www dot superantispyware dot com).

Price: The price for the full version license is $29.95. That license is valid for one year and can be used on two PCs. A yearly renewal license costs $19.95.

Scanning: SAS's quick scan feature takes about four minutes, whereas the full scan feature takes a lot longer ... upwards of four hours. However, a full scan can be run in the background and will not seriously interfere with the otherwise normal operation of your machine, although it will slow it down. I generally run a quick scan at least once a day and a full scan once a week.

Tech Support: SAS is provided through its online system. It does not provide live tech support or remote access.

Compatibility: I have also used SAS in conjunction with another excellent anti-malware product, Malwarebytes. (See, Malwarebytes Pro Anti-Malware Lifetime). I have noticed on occasion that SAS will catch malware that Malwarebytes misses, and vice-versa. The two are compatible, meaning that you can use both at the same time. However, MBAM is less expensive. The full version of MBAM is a lifetime license that you needn't renew every year. The price for the lifetime license for MBAM is inexpensive ... around $20.00, but is valid for only one PC.

SAS is an excellent product that I feel comfortable endorsing with five stars.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in SAS, financial or otherwise.
on August 2, 2012
All,

SUPERAntispyware has saved my machine more times than I can count. I have been using this product for a very long time 5+ years and it's paid for itself more times than I can count. This is a TOP LINE DEFENSE program, easy to use, its powerful and uses little space.
I only had 69 threats on my machine today and today has been the first time ever that I actually purchased the Pro-Version, a powerful program. Up to now I've been using the free version but the paid version is far better. My threats were not serious today... ad-tracking cookies mainly and many were picked up from Facebook... none the less they are all threats and I consider "any threat" found on my system a serious issue.
Ok so here's some information you'll need so please to take note:
1). When you order this program it will come to you in the mail quickly, like two to three days.
2). SAVE ALL your ordering info from Amazon.com -(every detail about your order including date it was delivered to you! You'll need it)
3). CD comes in a simple envelope nothing special no flaming colors or warping, just a 6" long X 5" wide simple envelope with the CD inside.
4). It comes from SUPPORT.COM Redmond, WA 98053 USA, pop it in, Note: there will be several programs listed on it but you only
want to load SUPERAntispyware on your machine. Make sure to get updates too !
5). Next, activate the program for full Pro-Version BUT you'll need to contact the support team for the Key code first!!! As soon as you order and receive your CD, get that key code. Don't waste time calling SUPPORT.COM they do everything via the web link, I'll see if I can put the link here.
6.) Open a Support ticket at this link [...] and ask for your KEY code, BE SURE to copy and past all your ordering info from your AMAZON account about this product into your ticket. It will take about 24 hours for a response.
And that's it gang! When they send you the KEY code, enter it and follow the instructions.

Reminder as with any program, Be Sure to always save your KEY codes whether its for this or any other program you have on your machine. (KEY codes are priceless).
I hope you have as good as luck as I've had. Again this is a super powerful program and well worth your money. It will protect you anywhere on the World Wide Web. (I myself like Balloon messages in the lower right corner of my screen, I like to know whats goin on on my machine).

I want to specially thank "Elaine" @ SUPPORT.COM for all you did helping me getting this activated.

Good Luck fellow surfers, Stay Safe!
ProfessorDon
on April 9, 2011
I've used this for a few years now - and for us it works better on our network's computers than Malwarebytes or any other similar software we've tried. Sure do hope that these folks keep it up!
on September 20, 2012
I use this new software because I have noticed that my Norton 360 v6 has not always pick up threats. I also use the new pro addition of Malwarebytes and it seems to block other types of threats not blocked by Norton or the SuperAntispyware. All three are loaded on my computer and they do not appear to have compatibility problems.
Highly recommended.
on May 27, 2011
I would highly reccomend this software if your looking to remove spyware from your computer. Dont be fooled by other comanies, this pprogram is just as powerful as any one out there in the market.
on December 26, 2011
As an Applications Manager I rarely buy any software, instead I find an Open Source Alternative.

SuperAntiSpyware is the clear exception to the rule above, I rely on the Professional Version as one of the KEY software packages in the Defense of our home network.

I suggest all people add the free version and run it just once to see the power of this software. With the free version you will get a discounted purchase offer AFTER YOU MANUALLY UPDATE, and the pricing will be such that you can readily afford a life-time license.

Using SuperAntiSpyware in combination with Avast Antivirus or Comodo Antivirus (Both free) will keep a clean computer running bug free and safe.

See 1 answered question